I am so flabbergasteded as I write this post. Great things come at the right time, in a right manner, to the right people. I never expected this but surprisingly, I saw a comment drop in to my comment section . It was an award nomination alert.
I was nominated for the second Sunshine Blogger Award by The Freethinker. I was so thrilled to receive the nomination, because it was my second Sunshine Blogger Award nomination. I recommend checking out The Freethinker’s Thefreethinkerthetruth/
A blog which is dedicated to bridging the gap between mere existence and true life.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blog, so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions from The freethinker:
How long have you been blogging, and how are you finding it?
I have been blogging for about two years and I find it so interesting though it involves hard work in writing. I usually find happiness when I have people talk about it on social media.
What country are you from, and are you based in that country?
I come from Uganda, the pearl of Africa and I am a true citizen here. I live in my country and I love everything about it.
Mention the celebrity you admire greatly, and why?
I don’t usually go in o celebrity gossip and I have no idea who to name right now but I think I would name many celebrities if I could know.
Do you believe in the existence of God?
Yes I do believe that God exists. He is the reason of our existance. Without him, all his creatures would not be including man whom he made in his image.
Who would your blog appeal to, or who would you like your blog to appeal to?
I would like my blog to be appealing to every visitor who comes to visit and I love it whoen they leave good motivational comments in the comments section. That’s how I can tell that they are really appealed by the blog.
Mention your toxic side?
My first relationship is really memorable to me. When hurts me emortionally everytime I remember when I lost my fiance to a nother man. That is toxic on my side of the relationship I had with her.
Name your favourite poem and poet?
I don’t have a forourite poem not even a poet.
What do you love to talk about?
I like touring places and for that matter, I also love to talk about them mostly. Sometimes, I think of creating a blog on a topic; adventure, to share information about places that I got to.
What do you dislike most about blogging?
To be honest, I hate it when I loose a follower from my blog. It feels disappointing and discouraging. Some times when that happens, I ask my self why is it so? Then I end up with no good answer. Recently, I lost over 40 followers and not only did it happen to me but to most blogs too that I follow. I realised that these people, a majority of them were from China and I don’t know whether they are still living or not. My heartfelt prayer goes to the families which have lost their dear ones in the course of this year since the virus began its attack. May the almighty keep you safe. May he give you strength to stand alone no matter
If you could, would you turn back time?
I could turn back the right to that age where I was when still a baby being carried by the back, arms and sometimes on the legs That would be so enjoyable than being in adulthood stage.
What is that misconception that people have about you?
Because I reco
- Pene Pasta For the soul
- Affiliate Maestro
- Home Independence
- Cynthia’s War Room
- Vincent Ehindero
- Felipe Adam Lerma
- Memoirs of Alexander
- Poetic Bells
- Affiliate Stories
- Mahima’s Blog
- Rising Star
Questions to my nominees.
- How do you handle unfair circumstances in real life?
- Would you make it upon your self to work all-day all-night to provide for your friends?
- When was the last time you had a big surprise from someone? Name the surprise and the person if you don’t mind.
- Have you ever dreamed of earning big online? How does it feel when that dream doesn’t seem to come sooner?
- Where do you think God came?
- Name your favourite food.
- Who do you love more, Father or Mother?
- How many times have you been screened for the COVID-19 virus and how are you further avoiding it?
- At childhood, I used to love football and even played the game like a superstar but as I grew up, I lost interest in it. What is it that you loved most at your tender age but no longer love?
- If given a chance to choose, name one thing you would want to go to heaven with?
- What interests you most in your life?