I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by The Freethinker, an awesome blogger at ‘The truth‘-Bridging the gap between mere existence and true life. I recommend you visit her blog and learn about the truth.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
1. What is your favourite book.
My favourite books is; “Things fall apart” by Chinua Achebe.
2. Why do you blog?
The desire to inspire, share ideas, be able to learn from each other thus, spreading the knowledge and wanting to earn from online is why I blog.
3. What is your view about life?
Personally, life is a journey that we make it. It is not an easy journey but you have got to adopt different styles of living on this Earth. If COVI-19 comes wanting to complete your life, you try to prevent it. So is done to other life takers too but when the creater decides, he can really complete it for good. So, life is too short while we are on Earth.
There is only one thing I have seen that can make life simple and that is; being social. You need to have people around you. People who can help you when I’m trouble and you also help them when they are in need. This explains why I am a blogger. Because I needed to have as many people as possible, whom I can socialise with.
4. Has blogging helped you in any way?
Oh! Yes. Blogging has really helped me to achieve my dream. Before I got into blogging, I always wondered what kind of business I could do online that would profit me so easily. When I ventured in to the project, , I found a lot of good things about it more so, I was able to monetize it as fresh as it was.
5. What makes you feel accomplished?
Currently, I do not feel like that in any way. I don’t know why it is so, but I think there are so many things I need to do before I get to 2021.
6. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies! First I want to disassociate my self from the world’s most loved sport-football. I like to participate in all the other sports except football and all indoor games. Here is a list of my favourite hobbies.
- Listening to music. I consider all music categories.
- Taking pictures.
7. If you could pick a legacy to leave behind, what would it be?
It would definitely be my this blog.
8. What do you hate most about life?
As we live on this Earth, there things we can not stop at times for example; Sickness. And that is exactly what I hate most about life.
9. What do you love to talk about?
I love to talk about money making ideas.
10. Have you ever thought of deleting your blog?
Yes, I had ok time thought deleting this blog and wanted to start a fresh one but something had me maintain it. That was the time I lost some of my followers.
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favourite job?
- How many times in a year, do you go for holidays?
- As a blogger, have you ever had challenges with WordPress or any other content management system? If yes, mention at least two challenges.
- How do you find it dealing with meta-tags?
- If you were given to choose between West Africa and East Africa, which one would you be interested in visiting?
- Name your best sport.
- Do you believe in God?
- How do you relate to God?
- Which another topic would your blog stand for?
- When did you start your blog?