The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
A big thank you to you Connie V. Thank you for nominating me of this award. I am so grateful for your offer.
You find Connie V’s blog here http://www.afriquebeat.com
Answers to my questions
- The first thing that I do on waking up is to pray. It is a common norm that we have to thank the almighty God for keeping us all through the night and ask him to guide us on a new day. I think that is very right of me.
- My dream holiday destination is England. I would love to live in peaceful places and England is indeed one of them.
- Way back in 2000 when I was still a schoolboy, I remember I used to enjoy both parents’ love and it was a good life. As a child, everything was provided and I loved to be with those grand grandparents though I can not see them anymore. I would definitely go back to that time when they still lived.
- My favourite music type is Hip-hop
- I love the black colour not because I am black but the fact that it is so attractive to me, makes it my favourite.
- Rice and pork, I am hundred per cent sure that these can keep me satisfied every day.
- Every single day of my Lock-down, I do business amidst all the challenges involved, I try to push on every day.
My seven questions are :
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
2. What is your dream holiday destination?
3. If you could go back in time, where would you go back to?
4. What is your favourite type of music?
5. What is your favourite colour and why?
6. What is the one meal you can eat everyday?
7. How do you keep busy in lockdown?
- Tanya Sheik
3. Mr Affiliate