The SEO blogger award nomination is finally here. I was nominated for this award by Debby Winter. A fellow blogger and an SEO expert at Debby Winter who also created this very award, applause for her beautiful piece of work.
What is the purpose of this award?
The purpose of this post is to unite digital marketers, SEO experts and professional bloggers from all over the world, and to help them spread motivation, love and link juice. Participating will increase your traffic and site relevancy.
My top five blog posts about SEO
Writing tips for SEO is a post that I wrote to tell others how to good quality content that can rank easily.
This post is all about knowing and understanding search engines and how to use keywords.
‘Let’s talk about link building for SEO’ was written by Debby Winter where she of lays
emphasis on link building as one of major aspects of SEO.
In this post, my emphasis are on using headers to improve page quality for SEO.
Top five questions from Debby Winter
1) When did you start your SEO business? If you don’t run an SEO business when did you first optimize a website?
2) Do you believe SEO is overrated? Why?
3) What is the worse SEO related error you have ever made? What happened?
4) What are some of the best SEO results you have obtained over the years?
5) If you were to start a new business right now, would you choose SEO or another business? In case you answered another business what would you do instead? Why?
Top five answers
1) I don’t run an SEO business but I write about it sometimes. The need to creat awareness makes me to do this though it is a little different from my main blog topic.
2) Yes, I do believe that SEO is overrated reason being; it is the cheapest way to drive traffic. When optimized correctly, it works automatically even when one is asleep. So, you can make money without having to do anything on your site.
3) The very first SEO error I have ever made is publishing thin content. That made me lose more than 50 followers within one week but I had put it right as soon as I noticed. It is a bad habit to post the same content within your website pages.
4) I prefer not to talk about any SEO result because, I am not sure whether anything has changed or not ever since I optimized my website in February, this year.
5) Oh! Yes, I would definitely take SEO as my next business because it is all about dealing with search engines.
- What does SEO mean?
- Do you try to follow some SEO practices on your website?
- Name one SEO practice that you normally observe.
- How long do you think it takes your website to acquire a rank.
- As a digital marketer, how does it feel dealing with search engines?
- Do you have any writing tips for SEO? If yes, give at least two.
- How do you intend to boost your website’s performance SEO or online Advertising? Give a reason why.
- Have you ever taken time to optimize your site for SEO?
- Why did you do it?
- The final result for search engine optimization is ________________?
I have asked to nominate at least ten SEO or digital marketinmentiones. I would really love to meantion more than ten websites but unfortunately, I only know one or two.
My nominees will be;
– Introduce the person who nominated you and link to his or her website
– Mention the person who created this SEO award (Debby Winter), and also link to her website –> https://debbywinter.wordpress.com
– Copy at least one of an award image and place it on your website
– Create at least one new image (SEO, digital marketing or blogging improvement related)
– Describe your top 5 blog posts on SEO and provide a link to each
– Answer the 10 questions above (I answered 2 x 5 since I got this roll started)
– Create 10 new questions (on SEO, digital marketing or blogging improvement)
– Nominate at least 10 SEO, digital marketing or blogging tip related websites, provide a link to the site owners, and notify them by commenting on their blog or emailing the website owner.