Are you out there looking for a job but can’t even find or qualify for any? Try this and drop that job seeking habbit. Leave it to those who still don’t know about work online. At Upwork or Freelancer, you can find your dream job probably, an affiliate marketing job. These are freelance jobs which are done from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is; create a Freelancing account on any of the platforms mentioned above and start biding on different projects. Get paid for every project that you complete.
It’s that simple and easy to start but you need to give detailed information on your profile to gain trust from employers.
Find contracts to bid for on any of the platforms named above and work from home at the comfort of your room, submit the work online and get paid by your employer through the platform to your freelancing account. Do you have any computer skill, you are good to do this as long as you are determined to deliver quality work.
Here are some jobs available on Freelancer, Upwork Fiverr. If you wish to bid on these projects, simply use the links I have provided to access the exact jobs.
Did you know you can maximise your affiliate revenue on social media? Try video marketing on YouTube.
Hey there, it’s Jeofrey here, and in this post today, I’m discussing affiliate marketing on YouTube. If you have ever created a video of any kind and uploaded it to that platform, then you probably have a clue on what I’m to discuss here.
Over the years, YouTube has been hosting videos of various kinds on the official YouTube.com website, making information available to everyone who visits the website. Remember this is where everyone goes to learn about what they don’t know and at last, they go satisfied with the rightful information that they were looking for. So, this makes a good traffic source for affiliate marketing.
How to start promoting on YouTube.
1. First, you have to create a YouTube channel where to publish videos in the form of product reviews. To create one, go to the YouTube home page, click on the menu button and select my channel. You will be asked to create a new channel if at all you don’t have one.
After creating it, add some settings to your new channel to suit its purpose. In your videos, you will be showing how a product your promoting is used, how it works and of course discussing how it will help the buyer achieve what they need.
2. Of course, if you already have your niche, the next step is to copy your affiliate links or page links and add them to your video descriptions. Video descriptions normally contain texts and this gives an opportunity for you to add your links here. This is the most important aspect of YouTube’s content. Apart from their titles, video descriptions are what make a video to get ranked by search engines. YouTube SEO.
3. Start creating simple videos, reviewing the products you promote. Creating a video doesn’t cost you a single penny, all you need is a clear camera and maybe a computer if you are promoting software right? So, there is actually some good video software which can help you create amazing videos from scratch. For example, Videomaker FX,you may also use only a camera if you are to promote physical products. Here, you will be creating simple videos of your self explaining about a particular product. Also bear in mind that you must be very sure of what you are saying about the same product. If you lie to your viewers, when they buy it and find out that your information is not true, they will never buy from your links and will even unsubscribe to your Channel.
4. Simply refer people from YouTube to your landing page or directly to your affiliate niche by creating tutorials about the products you promote. People will want to try the product because they have seen you use it in your video so they won’t have to doubt it.
YouTube is the place to go since everybody is finding it easier and faster to learn from video tutorials rather than reading books and articles. If you have no idea how to get started with YouTube, here is a place you can find more about YouTube and it’s revenue.
Are you a member of the Jvzoo affiliates? here is a basic guide to help you to be a successful affiliate marketer or businessman in 2020 at Jvzoo.com. It is from my own point of view, that I am writing this because I realise someone out there needs just this information to sort out a challenge they are currently facing with Jvzoo.
Now, whether you are a seller or an affiliate, This may help you in one way or the other to generate online income depending on how you intend to earn from the company. It is very obvious that Jvzoo is an online market platform which is constituted of sellers/vendors, buyers/customers and affiliates/ partners. These three play a big role in maintaining the existence of the online market as it’s beneficial to all. I want to discuss these three and definitely, show you how to succeed as one of the above-mentioned people.
For Affiliates/ partners of Jvzoo
Multilevel marketing is key 🔑 in the affiliate marketing business. If you are an affiliate marketer, there are factors you may have to consider in order to generate more conversions from your affiliate links. First, you have to find the best selling products of different time intervals say, best-sold products in the last two months, best-sold products in 2019 or the best-sold products in the previous week. When you have known them, seek permission from the vendor to promote the same products and obtain your links from the approved products page.
After obtaining affiliate links, the next thing that you will want to do is to paste them to your website and start expecting clicks or conversions which is very correct. But you know that these may not happen as soon as you put those links up in your site pages because they will have to be indexed by search engines first and then get ranked after some time. So, as you wait for that to happen, you will have to see how to get clicks and eventually and experience conversions from those links.
• Attain basic education from Jvzoo’s extensive education service and get to know how to do everything confidently and effortlessly. Also, get your self an affiliate blueprint to be able to sell any product on the platform. This is exceptional but important in building trust and getting confidence before your site visitors for your e-commerce business.
• Consider creating a landing page so that all visitors to your website will be redirected to that page first before they can actually view other pages. Landing pages are micro websites that visitors go to when they click on a link from an email or an ad from any social media network.
Landing pages are built on the main focus – call to action (CTA), unlike websites which have a lot to be explored and have many have so many purposes. Now you know how perfectly a landing page would make your affiliate marketing business easier. This is an internet marketing idea that you can invent today. Create one using any landing page builder that you know for example mail chip – my best choice when it comes to that.
All the tools above have different functions and you can access all of them in one place( Jvzoo tools page).
The easiest way to make money online with JVzoo is by selling products. When you join and sign up for a Jvzoo account, you will have access to all its pages and services. You will discover that there is an option for you sell what you have and get payments right to your bank account preferably, a PayPal account and you can withdraw any amount available as long as it is more than the set thresh-hold.
As a vendor, you are required to let Jvzoo know a little about your business through filling a form which is reviewed and approved before you can actually add a payment option(Jvzoo pay). This step is very simple and once you are done, anyone who buys your product will make a payment directly to your Jvzoo pay account. During withdrawal, for all products sold through affiliate links, 50% of the price of the product is paid to the affiliate, Jvzoo takes 10 % and the remaining 40% goes to the vendor. This way, you will have sold effortlessly without doing anything.
How about this fact that one can sell other people’s products? Yes, it is true. In fact, you can sell other’s products and market others as well. This is advantageous that you can be a vendor and an affiliate too at Jvzoo as long as you follow the right channel.
And for shoppers, Jvzoo is the best place to do your shopping. It has relatively cheap products at affordable prices compared to other online market places.
This year, I will have lots of things to do as far as this blog/website is concerned and there is even no time. How I wish I started blogging when I was fifteen. Any way those are just wishes and bygones so, I will let them be. But I promise you that there is more and more information that I need to share with you despite the limited time that I have for this blog. I hope that this year, I give more of my time to blogging.
Hi! Welcome to this blog. You probably could have landed here because you were looking for something related to affiliate marketing. I am happy that you are finally here and hope that this article is going to help you genuinely with all the steps to affiliate marketing. You may want to know what affiliate marketing means so, let’s make it familiar to you so quick.
To begin with, affiliate marketing is the idea of advertising for one or more products belonging to a company or retail business in a bid to get paid through commissions earned from their own referrals who have bought the products. There are so many definitions to describe affiliate marketing but this is the simplest. If this does not satisfy you, then you can still google to find other detailed explanations about affiliate marketing but I think that is enough to make one understand its meaning.
Since we have defined affiliate marketing, I believe we have known what exactly it means so, we want to know who an affiliate is and how this method works as far as earning online is concerned. Let us read from the definition below.
An affiliate is referred to anybody who partners with a company or a retail business and is approved by these parties to promote their products or services in order to get them, potential buyers. This is a strategy commonly used by huge businesses to make big sales in the market. Below are some commonly used terms, explained as used in the affiliate business.
Affiliate marketers– who are also called affiliate partners because they partner with the companies whom they promote their products or services. The people that an affiliate refers to the company or retail business are called “referrals” and the money that a company pays to an affiliate after a referral has bought a product or a service is known as a “commission.” An affiliate partnership is a legal agreement between the two parties involved in the affiliate marketing business. This comprises of terms and conditions of the company or retail business. One has to read the terms and conditions before accepting the partnership and if they do not agree with the terms and conditions, one is allowed to cancel the registration process.
How to partner with a company, retail business or merchant for their affiliate program.
Follow the steps below
Go to the website of the company you want to promote its products. ( Tip)- Consider the price of a product and commission amount offered by a company because some companies have varying commissions depending on the category of products they sell. Also note that the higher the price, the higher the commissions.
2. Look out for their services on the blog section/page or at the footer credit of the home page. Note that not all companies have affiliate programs so, as you decide, look for one that already has this program running for example; Jumia ,Nijji , amazon.com, Sfi.com, clickbait.com and many others. DO NOT use sensitive information on these sites if at all they ask for it. Information like bank accounts and phone numbers are not necessary during the registration process so be keen while you partner with the company.
3. Find your referral code from your profile dashboard on the website and copy it to your clipboard to begin sharing it. One thing you need to know about link sharing is;-one may decide to share their referral codes either directly or indirectly. Once they are approved/ given permission to promote a product, a link is generated automatically by the website for the affiliate to begin using on various platforms.
Most starter affiliates do share their links directly by sending direct messages to friends on social media which is sometimes not OK with some media sites like Facebook & Messenger and Twitter. These platforms are very strict with their privacy policies and they don’t allow unnecessary sharing of links so, that makes it a bad method of marketing products.
However, you can go the indirect way like many affiliate marketers do. You will need to create a blog website or niche site with your own domain name for example; (website).com or (peter).ug.com or affiliate. online where you have the authority to post any link because you will be the one managing it. To create a website, you can visit WordPress.com or Simplesite.com and this can take you only a minimum of five minutes to build up your website. After you have created a website, buy a domain name for your site to get a web address and then host it on any web hosting websites like Bluehost for it to be available in the search engines like Google, Bing, Web Crawler etc.
Customise your website with a beautiful design theme that suits your blog’s purpose. Start posting content containing your affiliate links and drive traffic to your website. The main source of traffic is social media especially Facebook and you can send people directly to your affiliate website by creating a Facebook page that’s all you need to get started. Learn more on YouTube