THE #1 JVZOO AFFILIATE TOOL EVER RELEASED Affiliate trax is a nice software-cloud based that give you the possibility to track all your sales you have if you sell products on JVZoo. Inside the member area you also get training from 2 of the most established vendors in IM; Brett Rutecky and Mike Thomas aka […]Affiliate trax – track your sales on JVZoo
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
A big thank you to you Connie V. Thank you for nominating me of this award. I am so grateful for your offer.
You find Connie V’s blog here http://www.afriquebeat.com
Answers to my questions
- The first thing that I do on waking up is to pray. It is a common norm that we have to thank the almighty God for keeping us all through the night and ask him to guide us on a new day. I think that is very right of me.
- My dream holiday destination is England. I would love to live in peaceful places and England is indeed one of them.
- Way back in 2000 when I was still a schoolboy, I remember I used to enjoy both parents’ love and it was a good life. As a child, everything was provided and I loved to be with those grand grandparents though I can not see them anymore. I would definitely go back to that time when they still lived.
- My favourite music type is Hip-hop
- I love the black colour not because I am black but the fact that it is so attractive to me, makes it my favourite.
- Rice and pork, I am hundred per cent sure that these can keep me satisfied every day.
- Every single day of my Lock-down, I do business amidst all the challenges involved, I try to push on every day.
My seven questions are :
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
2. What is your dream holiday destination?
3. If you could go back in time, where would you go back to?
4. What is your favourite type of music?
5. What is your favourite colour and why?
6. What is the one meal you can eat everyday?
7. How do you keep busy in lockdown?
- Tanya Sheik
3. Mr Affiliate
I know you already have a good product niche but how about affiliate marketing with Amazon? If this is yours, this information is strictly targeting you and if you are not on amazon yet, you might consider creating an account for yourself so, just go here and make money affiliate marketing
And now, introducing Amazon’s best-selling products video explainers. Video marketing is so far the best method of doing affiliate marketing with any affiliate marketing sites and not only for beginners. Videos that engage viewers are most likely highly converting.
This is why there are so many marketers moving to video marketing. Surely, your videos can sell best if they are very descriptive. Using icons explains an Idea better because they are eye-catching. They keep the viewer wanting to see more of those amazing graphics running on the screen.
Explainer videos for Amazon’s best-selling products are worth charming and investing. Are you an affiliate marketer or a seller/vendor? Make more sales, earn more money doing affiliate marketing using Amazon using these explainer videos. There are many affiliate marketing strategies this is just one of them. Here is what you to expect..
- 10 best selling products from Amazon.
In this case, I would like to expose them so, you know exactly what they are.
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Echo Dot 3rd gey
- Wyze cam
- Exploding kittens
- Satina Leggings
- Foval Tickle Charger
- Monopoly Card Game
- Super Mario Deluxe
- Revlon Hair Dryer
- Velostar Sewing Kit
- Unlimited plus unrestricted video usage
- Master PLR Resale license
To his means, once you have bought it, you have the right to rebrand and resell it if at all you no longer need it.
Remember these are videos that you will use and reuse again and again and you can alternate them to better explain other aspects. Two things which I like about this is the ability to rebrand and resell videos.
Hey, Marketer! Still, stranded with your affiliate niche? Here are some extra tips to consider.
25 Affiliate Best Practices
1. Always be selective when choosing products to promote. Products need to be relevant to your audience and high quality. The business needs to be honest and trustworthy. Remember, this is your reputation on the line.
2. When promoting products, don’t focus on the price of the product but the benefits buyers will receive. If there is a unique offer or discount price, that’s a bonus.
3. Ask your audience for feedback. Ask what they are struggling with. Ask how they like what you are emailing and writing about. Ask if they purchased a product through your recommendation, how they are linking it or what results they are seeing. Showing you care helps build strong bonds with your audience.
4. When promoting affiliate links, ensure your posts or emails offer plenty of value. It should be able to stand alone, whether or not you include a promotion.
5. Don’t promote without a plan. Start with the goal of your campaign, then search for right product to promote. Randomly promoting products can lead to low commissions and worse, broken trust with your audience.
6. Don’t sell or include affiliate links in every email you send. Subscribers get tired of being bombarded with offer after offer. Send some messages that just talk about what you’re doing or offer a tip or two without any type of promotion.
7. Spend time building relationships with your subscribers. People who feel connected with you are more likely to trust your word and buy based on your recommendations.
8. Look for programs that offer a good commission, 25% or better if possible for example, Jvzoo. Those offering low commissions may not generate enough commission for your effort.
9. When searching for products or services to promote, see what the movers and shakers in your niche are promoting. Industry leaders often vet the companies they promote quite well before recommending them.
10. Track your opens, clicks and buy statistics to see which product sell well, which types of promotional material generate the most sales, which headlines get the most opens and so forth.
11. Look for businesses who offer affiliates pre-made content to help you promote their products. You can often find emails, images blog posts, list of benefits, sales angle suggestions and more from companies.
12. If products from a particular company is popular with your audience, but the company’s affiliate center is lacking, contact them to see if they could provide you with some pre-written material.
13. Ask your audience what their favorite companies, products or types of products are. Ask what they look for when buying products. This will give you an idea of which features you need to look for when searching for products to promote.
14. Make sure you reach the maximum number of people possible by ensuring your website and emails are optimized for mobile devices. If your audience cannot read your messages, they cannot buy.
15. Take time to learn about what makes great headlines, lead-ins and call-to-actions. Better headlines lead to more opens. Better lead-ins get people reading and better call-to-actions generate more sales.
16. If you’re doing a big promotion, and including bonus items, create a custom landing page for the offer. On this page, include details of what people get not only from the product you are promoting, but your bonuses as well.
17. Make use of all types of content to promote the products. Some people prefer reading, others would rather watch a video, some may prefer to hear from you live. The more ways you reach out to your audience, the more sales you’ll make.
18. If you don’t already have one, choose a reputable email service. There’s nothing more frustrating than spending days creating a great email campaign only to have a big portion of your messages get blocked or filtered.
19. Make sure your website and lead magnets are up to par and offer excellent information. The bigger you grow your list, the more exposure you get for your recommendations.
20. Segment your list so you can better match product offers to subscribers. The closer the match, the bigger the sales.
21. Test higher priced products with low-to-mid-range products to see, on average, how much your audience is willing to spend.
22. Don’t forget to promote complimentary products. For example, if you promote a training course on losing weight. The next week or so, you could promote a more specific product that compliments weight loss.
23. When promoting a special offer, mention any upsells available. This gives your audience a heads up that they will be presented with more than one offer. …but do so in an excited way.
24. Ask companies if you can use their product photos in your promotions for the product. They will usually allow it and may also let you pull a few points from their sales pages to use in your promotions.
25. Regularly check your affiliate links to make sure they are still working.
For more tips, you can
Making money online seems to be so easy as most businesses also seem to be on the lookout for marketers all over the globe. Earning from referral marketing is by far the hardest of all but if know how to convince more people, you can make.
Marketing goes hand in hand with vocalism. If you don’t have a sweet language approach, it may affect your efforts negatively and will hard to refer people to a product, service or to a website you are marketing.
How do referral marketers make money?
First, we want to know what referral marketers are. These are people or agencies which play a role in sending new customers to a business/ website and get rewarded every month, with a given percentage of whatever their referral spends on a website.
Most websites, especially niches run referral programs and the money which they pay to their marketers is not the same. As a referral marketer, you are paid an according to how many people you have on your referral list and how much they spend, invest or earn.
One good thing about this type of marketing is, once you have got a referral, your earnings are for a lifetime as long as that person remains a member or subscribe to the website.
Referral marketing is almost the same as affiliate marketing but they are not though they involve the same procedures of marketing.
What makes the two different is; with affiliate marketing, it is a broking kind of thing. So, you who’s is an affiliate will be a broker between a buyer and the seller of a product or service. Referral marketing, on the other hand, is all about making a strong relationship between a marketer and client.
To be able to build a large list of referrals, you need to use more social platforms to increase your reach. Also, create videos were necessary to teach people and easily make them believe you.
There you go, thank you for reading and I hope this has helped you.
Are you out there looking for a job but can’t even find or qualify for any? Try this and drop that job seeking habbit. Leave it to those who still don’t know about work online. At Upwork or Freelancer, you can find your dream job probably, an affiliate marketing job. These are freelance jobs which are done from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is; create a Freelancing account on any of the platforms mentioned above and start biding on different projects. Get paid for every project that you complete.
It’s that simple and easy to start but you need to give detailed information on your profile to gain trust from employers.
Find contracts to bid for on any of the platforms named above and work from home at the comfort of your room, submit the work online and get paid by your employer through the platform to your freelancing account. Do you have any computer skill, you are good to do this as long as you are determined to deliver quality work.
Here are some jobs available on Freelancer, Upwork Fiverr. If you wish to bid on these projects, simply use the links I have provided to access the exact jobs.
Freelancer freelance jobs
- Affiliate program set up-Average Bid, $17
- PPC Manager Training Program-$352 on Avg Bid.
- Affiliate Marketer Link Creator for own website-$82 on Avg Bid.
- Affiliate marketing manager-$3/hour.
- Affiliate promotions-$126 on Avg Bid.
- ClickBank affiliate marketing expert-$329 Avg Bid.
Upwork freelance jobs
- Set up an affiliate marketing Program on this site; https://fanswise-xi.com. ($500 fixed price).
- Affiliate marketer for a social media agency. Less than 10hrs/week
- Affiliate marketing for small Home Appliance.( 10-30hrs/week).
- VA/Marketing Assistant/ Affiliate set up. (10-30hrs/ week).
- Affiliate Marketing expert for niche websites needed.
- A click Bank affiliate Manager with enough experience.(10-30hrs/ week).
- Lativian based Affiliate manager/ Head of marketing.(30+ hrs/week).
- A click Bank affiliate marketer.(10hrs/week)
- Help to create a click Funnel and Facebook ads/ High ticket affiliate marketing.(10hrs/week).
Did you know you can maximise your affiliate revenue on social media? Try video marketing on YouTube.
Hey there, it’s Jeofrey here, and in this post today, I’m discussing affiliate marketing on YouTube. If you have ever created a video of any kind and uploaded it to that platform, then you probably have a clue on what I’m to discuss here.
Over the years, YouTube has been hosting videos of various kinds on the official YouTube.com website, making information available to everyone who visits the website. Remember this is where everyone goes to learn about what they don’t know and at last, they go satisfied with the rightful information that they were looking for. So, this makes a good traffic source for affiliate marketing.
How to start promoting on YouTube.
1. First, you have to create a YouTube channel where to publish videos in the form of product reviews. To create one, go to the YouTube home page, click on the menu button and select my channel. You will be asked to create a new channel if at all you don’t have one.
After creating it, add some settings to your new channel to suit its purpose.
In your videos, you will be showing how a product your promoting is used, how it works and of course discussing how it will help the buyer achieve what they need.
2. Of course, if you already have your niche, the next step is to copy your affiliate links or page links and add them to your video descriptions. Video descriptions normally contain texts and this gives an opportunity for you to add your links here. This is the most important aspect of YouTube’s content. Apart from their titles, video descriptions are what make a video to get ranked by search engines. YouTube SEO.
3. Start creating simple videos, reviewing the products you promote. Creating a video doesn’t cost you a single penny, all you need is a clear camera and maybe a computer if you are promoting software right? So, there is actually some good video software which can help you create amazing videos from scratch. For example, Videomaker FX, you may also use only a camera if you are to promote physical products. Here, you will be creating simple videos of your self explaining about a particular product. Also bear in mind that you must be very sure of what you are saying about the same product. If you lie to your viewers, when they buy it and find out that your information is not true, they will never buy from your links and will even unsubscribe to your Channel.
4. Simply refer people from YouTube to your landing page or directly to your affiliate niche by creating tutorials about the products you promote. People will want to try the product because they have seen you use it in your video so they won’t have to doubt it.
YouTube is the place to go since everybody is finding it easier and faster to learn from video tutorials rather than reading books and articles. If you have no idea how to get started with YouTube, here is a place you can find more about YouTube and it’s revenue.
Are you a member of the Jvzoo affiliates? here is a basic guide to help you to be a successful affiliate marketer or businessman in 2020 at Jvzoo.com. It is from my own point of view, that I am writing this because I realise someone out there needs just this information to sort out a challenge they are currently facing with Jvzoo.
Now, whether you are a seller or an affiliate, This may help you in one way or the other to generate online income depending on how you intend to earn from the company. It is very obvious that Jvzoo is an online market platform which is constituted of sellers/vendors, buyers/customers and affiliates/ partners. These three play a big role in maintaining the existence of the online market as it’s beneficial to all. I want to discuss these three and definitely, show you how to succeed as one of the above-mentioned people.
For Affiliates/ partners of Jvzoo
Multilevel marketing is key 🔑 in the affiliate marketing business. If you are an affiliate marketer, there are factors you may have to consider in order to generate more conversions from your affiliate links. First, you have to find the best selling products of different time intervals say, best-sold products in the last two months, best-sold products in 2019 or the best-sold products in the previous week. When you have known them, seek permission from the vendor to promote the same products and obtain your links from the approved products page.
After obtaining affiliate links, the next thing that you will want to do is to paste them to your website and start expecting clicks or conversions which is very correct. But you know that these may not happen as soon as you put those links up in your site pages because they will have to be indexed by search engines first and then get ranked after some time. So, as you wait for that to happen, you will have to see how to get clicks and eventually and experience conversions from those links.
• Attain basic education from Jvzoo’s extensive education service and get to know how to do everything confidently and effortlessly. Also, get your self an affiliate blueprint to be able to sell any product on the platform. This is exceptional but important in building trust and getting confidence before your site visitors for your e-commerce business.
• Consider creating a landing page so that all visitors to your website will be redirected to that page first before they can actually view other pages. Landing pages are micro websites that visitors go to when they click on a link from an email or an ad from any social media network.
Landing pages are built on the main focus – call to action (CTA), unlike websites which have a lot to be explored and have many have so many purposes. Now you know how perfectly a landing page would make your affiliate marketing business easier. This is an internet marketing idea that you can invent today. Create one using any landing page builder that you know for example mail chip – my best choice when it comes to that.
• Use Jvzoo’s affiliate tools. The first tool that you don’t want to miss is the Jvzoo extensive training to ensure your success before using these tools below.
All the tools above have different functions and you can access all of them in one place( Jvzoo tools page).
The easiest way to make money online with JVzoo is by selling products. When you join and sign up for a Jvzoo account, you will have access to all its pages and services. You will discover that there is an option for you sell what you have and get payments right to your bank account preferably, a PayPal account and you can withdraw any amount available as long as it is more than the set thresh-hold.
As a vendor, you are required to let Jvzoo know a little about your business through filling a form which is reviewed and approved before you can actually add a payment option(Jvzoo pay). This step is very simple and once you are done, anyone who buys your product will make a payment directly to your Jvzoo pay account. During withdrawal, for all products sold through affiliate links, 50% of the price of the product is paid to the affiliate, Jvzoo takes 10 % and the remaining 40% goes to the vendor. This way, you will have sold effortlessly without doing anything.
How about this fact that one can sell other people’s products? Yes, it is true. In fact, you can sell other’s products and market others as well. This is advantageous that you can be a vendor and an affiliate too at Jvzoo as long as you follow the right channel.
And for shoppers, Jvzoo is the best place to do your shopping. It has relatively cheap products at affordable prices compared to other online market places.
Happy New year to everyone 🤸🤸
This year, I will have lots of things to do as far as this blog/website is concerned and there is even no time. How I wish I started blogging when I was fifteen. Any way those are just wishes and bygones so, I will let them be. But I promise you that there is more and more information that I need to share with you despite the limited time that I have for this blog. I hope that this year, I give more of my time to blogging.
Happy New year once again and happy celebrations.
Hi! Welcome to this blog. You probably could have landed here because you were looking for something related to affiliate marketing.
I am happy that you are finally here and hope that this article is going to help you genuinely with all the steps to affiliate marketing. You may want to know what affiliate marketing means so, let’s make it familiar to you so quick.
To begin with, affiliate marketing is the idea of advertising for one or more products belonging to a company or retail business in a bid to get paid through commissions earned from their own referrals who have bought the products.
There are so many definitions to describe affiliate marketing but this is the simplest. If this does not satisfy you, then you can still google to find other detailed explanations about affiliate marketing but I think that is enough to make one understand its meaning.
Since we have defined affiliate marketing, I believe we have known what exactly it means so, we want to know who an affiliate is and how this method works as far as earning income online is concerned. Let us read from the definition below.
An affiliate is referred to as anybody who partners with a company or a retail business and is approved by these parties to promote their products or services in order to get them, potential buyers. This is a strategy commonly used by huge businesses to make big sales in the market. Below are some commonly used terms, explained as used in the affiliate marketing business.
Affiliate marketers– who are also called affiliate partners because they partner with the companies whom they promote their products or services.
The people that an affiliate refers to the company or retail business are called “referrals” and the money that a company pays to an affiliate after a referral has bought a product or a service is known as a “commission.”
An affiliate partnership is a legal agreement between the two parties involved in the affiliate marketing business. This comprises of terms and conditions of the company or retail business. It is very important to always read to understand the terms and conditions before accepting the partnership and if you do not agree with the terms and conditions, you are free to cancel the registration process.
How to partner with a company, retail business or merchant for their affiliate program.
Follow the steps below
- Go to the website of the company you want to promote its products. ( Tip)- Consider the price of a product and commission amount offered by a company because some companies have varying commissions depending on the category of products they sell. Also note that the higher the price, the higher the commissions.
2. Look out their services from the main menu or at the footer menu of the home page. Note that not all companies have affiliate programs so, as you decide, look for one that already has this program running for example; Jumia, Nijji, Amazon.com, Sfi.com, clickbait.com, and many others.
DO NOT use sensitive information on these sites if at all they ask for it. Information like bank accounts and phone numbers are not necessary during the registration process so be keen while you sign up for any affiliate program.
3. Find your referral code from your profile dashboard on the website and copy it to your clipboard to begin sharing it. One thing you need to know about link sharing is;-one may decide to share their referral codes either directly or indirectly. Once they are approved/ given permission to promote a product, a link is generated automatically by the website for the affiliate to begin using on various social platforms.
Most starter affiliates do share their links directly by sending direct messages to friends on social media which is sometimes not OK with some media sites like Facebook & Messenger and Twitter. These platforms are very strict with their privacy policies and they don’t allow unnecessary sharing of links so, that makes it a bad method of marketing products.
However, you can go the indirect way as many affiliate marketers do. You will need to create a blog website or niche site with your own domain name for example; (website).com or (peter).ug.com or affiliate. online where you have the authority to post any link because you will be the one managing it.
To create a website, you can visit WordPress.com, Wix.com, or Simplesite.com and this can take you only a minimum of five minutes to build up your website. After you have created a website, buy a domain name for your site to get a web address and then host it on any web hosting websites like Bluehost for it to be available in the search engines like Google, Bing, Web Crawler, etc.
Customize your website with a beautiful theme that suits your blog’s purpose. Start writing content, add your affiliate links, and drive traffic to your website. The main source of traffic is social media especially Facebook and you can send people directly to your affiliate website by creating a Facebook page that’s all you need to get started. Learn more on YouTube