Opt-in pages are also known as lead capture pages or landing pages. Anyone having a website should clearly know that … Continue reading How opt-in pages are a powerful tool for getting a trusted audience
Every time I come around an idea related to marketing, I definitely think it is affiliate marketing. I wonder why … Continue reading What it feels to do affiliate marketing in 12 minutes.
Are you out there looking for a job but can’t even find or qualify for any? Try this and drop that job seeking habbit. Leave it to those who still don’t know about work online. At Upwork or Freelancer, you can find your dream job probably, an affiliate marketing job. These are freelance jobs which are done from anywhere in the world.
This is about the above-mentioned award. I was nominated by Francisco Bravo Cabrera, a very good artist if you could see from his blog. Special thanks to Bravo. His drawings, paintings and the overall blog content is so amazing.
What are the new happenings this year in the affiliate marketing business? For years, it has existed and is still … Continue reading Affiliate marketing in 2020(Review)
Congratulations Continue reading 100….. on Jeonlin Affiliates
Does your affiliate website require any marketing technique? Surely it does. In fact, it deserves to carry out email marketing. … Continue reading Email marketing strategy
Why you should consider making Jetpack a ‘must have’ on your non WordPress built website. It is a plugin software … Continue reading Why you should consider making Jetpack plugin a “must have .”
I want to share with you a little story about how I became a blogger. Continue reading How I crawled to success with WordPress (true facts).
There is not enough time for work at times Continue reading What to do next after placing affiliate links in your website.
While you think about how best the affiliate business could support you in the future, it is also literally quite relevant and vital to figure out, how it will really help you get out of a scandal spread out by some humans as they say; ‘ affiliate marketing is dead.’ It is not dead like for real as it happens in human nature, it was just a temporal death. Years a go, it used to boom and those who were involved then, really had no hardships getting their sites ranked on the net by Google, Yandex or WP search engine– the most used search engines of the current time. This therefore made it easy for them to carry out affiliate marketing business from time to time with more and more users increasing every year untill it reached a time, when the internet was fully loaded with information. This called for a change in SEO operation. And it really does because of the change in how search engines work. That was those days.
Today, there is even a more greater number of people who are using and feeding the internet with new ideas than it used to be and that’s a ditch which you have to jump over however, it can still be crossed. Despite the necessary SEO rules in various search engines, ensuring accuracy with different algorithms will have you no problems acquiring a rank from Google. This has got to come with great quality content on your website. Avoid thin content(same content appearing on different pages of your site or blog) and ensure that you publish regularly. Once you are 80% OK with those factors, Just be rest assured but also, be patient enough to wait for a change or an increase in your daily traffic because it doesn’t come in a overnight or a week or a month. There is no specific time range for this to happen but it does-depending on your website’s capacity and location.
On a financial part of it you may or not spend some bucks to facilitate your site’s management for instance; A niche website will require you to employ some other people to work on it as administrators unlike a personal website eg; a blog. Remember, niche websites need even more tones of traffic just like a business website for you to get what is equivalent of your efforts.
How well do you know these two? Did you know that there is yet a nother way through which you can multiply your earnings besides your 9-5 job? I have been talking about affiliate marketing all along as a major method to generate income and from my own point of view, yes it really is because it’s more popular every where. It has become almost everyone’s point of interest . Now there are a few people who have actually decided to do both of the projects above and they are doing very well. It’s possible you too can do them so long as you have ample time. There are a few differences between Freelancing and Affiliate marketing despite the fact that they are all online work from home Jobs. So, I am going to elaborate more about them and we want to see their similarities. Both affiliate marketing and freelancing have the good side and the bad side.Therefore, in the end we shall be able to identify both the good side and the bad side of each of them.
What is so common about the two?(similarities)
- Both are work from home jobs. Both Affiliate marketers and Freelancers may not need to have an office in order to carry out what they are supposed to but their employers may be in office.
- No specific qualifications may be required for one to participate in these jobs.
- They are entirely free to join and start working. There is no appointment and no retirement.
- You have unlimited time for work so, work at your own pace and no body will moderate you for what you do.
- Both are flexible you can do them alongside other things.
What differenciates affiliate marketing from freelancing( comparison )?
The differences between the two kinds of online jobs above may also be their merits or demerits.
- Affiliate marketing is a self employment directory because once you have authority to promote or refer people to a certain company whatsoever,it is your choice whether to do the promotions and drive traffic or not. Everything is in your hands take personal decisions pertaining your private job. Where as Freelancing is not private in any way, because as a freelancer, you only work on other people’s projects to be paid.
- As an affiliate, you don’t need any past experience all you need is an email address in order to register and start promoting on the straight away even though you are just a beginner unlike freelancing. You need to be good at one or more skills to bid on available projects short of that, you may not be able to find what you can do.
- Affiliate marketing is permanent once you have joined a company or business as a partner as long as the company continues to exist. This means a lifetime job and it’s possible to gain experience and then make it your official job for life while in freelancing, you will either get a permanent job or work on contracts which expire after a given period of time as agreed.
- In the field of affiliate marketing, payments are assured as long as you make a complete conversion. Freelancer jobs may not have assured payments for employees since most freelancing sites have a policy that says, if an employer is not sarticified with what his/her employee is doing, he or she may decide not to pay them until they perfect their work.
- Earning is through commissions and bonuses which are at times recurting for affiliates while for Freelancers, earning is through your effort. You earn for only what you worked for. There are no bunuses in this case.
- Affiliate marketing involves lead generation through advertising which really takes more time while freelancing may not need any of those except, in case one is given a job that involves attracting organic traffic.
- As an affiliate marketer, jobs are readily available compared to freelancing where by you have to bid on a project by sending a proposal to the employer and wait to be chosen if there are many applicants which is also time consuming.
Higher conversions and commisions are what we want. They are a reason why we do affiliate marketing. To archive the … Continue reading Top four (4) affilaite-marketing programs and websites to invest your time in.
Here is how to create and launch your affiliate marketing website on a WordPress platform. Word press is a content … Continue reading How to build an affiliate website on wordpress step -by-step guide.
One of the most discouraging issue you never know in the affiliate business is; failure to make even a single … Continue reading Four tips to get the very first sale quickly on your new website.
Jumia affiliate marketing programe Continue reading Jumia affiliate marketing program
How can I start affiliate marketing without a website? Continue reading Can I start affiliate marketing without having to create a website?
How to start affiliate marketing from scratch Continue reading How to start affiliate marketing from scratch