Is it possible to be an affiliate marketer as well as a blogger?
You probably have an answer right there I suppose. The answer to this question is yes☑️ and now there needs to be an explanation. Now I strongly believe that we all know what affiliate marketing is and we also know what blogging is. In case you have no idea, I can define these two.
Affiliate marketing is a technique of promoting products and services belonging to a certain organisation/business with the aim of earning a commission once a product is bought through your link.
Also, blogging, from the word blog, is referred to as writing bulk content inform of texts, pictures, and videos to pass a message to people through a medium known as a blog/ website.
So, now we see that the two words and very different from each other but we might also want to know the people who get involved in these activities of promoting/marketing and writing content. And the names of these people are actually derived from the same phrases, for example, an affiliate marketer and a blogger.
Ideally, there is a possibility that one can be an affiliate marketer and at the same time a writer/blogger, and here is why.
First, I want you to know that the two ideas are not equal in the normal sense because one is the main topic and the other, a subatomic.
Affiliate marketing can be made a subtopic in a blog website but a blog can not be a subsidiary for affiliate marketing. So, when one starts a blog and begins to write content on it, it is very easy for them to decide what content to publish on their blog. In this case, affiliate marketing may come in.
With a blog, they will be in a position to write all categories of content but of course, they have to be specific on only one or two topics. Affiliate marketing is available in every topic you may choose to write about in your blog. It does not matter whether you are writing to educate, entertain, express your feeling, or to inspire. The affiliate marketing part of it will still be available.
Once you have written content for a blog post, you decide to include affiliate links within your content in a professional way, and that way, you are writing and at the same time marketing a product(s).
There is total no problem with doing both affiliate marketing and blogging, in fact, blogging stands as a foundation for you to promote your links because it is where you are most likely to generate traffic. Besides social media, a blog is the first priority always.
I hope I have made it clear to everyone who had the same question in mind.
Hey, Marketer! Still, stranded with your affiliate niche? Here are some extra tips to consider.
25 Affiliate Best Practices
1. Always be selective when choosing products to promote. Products need to be relevant to your audience and high quality. The business needs to be honest and trustworthy. Remember, this is your reputation on the line.
2. When promoting products, don’t focus on the price of the product but the benefits buyers will receive. If there is a unique offer or discount price, that’s a bonus.
3. Ask your audience for feedback. Ask what they are struggling with. Ask how they like what you are emailing and writing about. Ask if they purchased a product through your recommendation, how they are linking it or what results they are seeing. Showing you care helps build strong bonds with your audience.
4. When promoting affiliate links, ensure your posts or emails offer plenty of value. It should be able to stand alone, whether or not you include a promotion.
5. Don’t promote without a plan. Start with the goal of your campaign, then search for right product to promote. Randomly promoting products can lead to low commissions and worse, broken trust with your audience.
6. Don’t sell or include affiliate links in every email you send. Subscribers get tired of being bombarded with offer after offer. Send some messages that just talk about what you’re doing or offer a tip or two without any type of promotion.
7. Spend time building relationships with your subscribers. People who feel connected with you are more likely to trust your word and buy based on your recommendations.
8. Look for programs that offer a good commission, 25% or better if possible for example, Jvzoo. Those offering low commissions may not generate enough commission for your effort.
9. When searching for products or services to promote, see what the movers and shakers in your niche are promoting. Industry leaders often vet the companies they promote quite well before recommending them.
10. Track your opens, clicks and buy statistics to see which product sell well, which types of promotional material generate the most sales, which headlines get the most opens and so forth.
11. Look for businesses who offer affiliates pre-made content to help you promote their products. You can often find emails, images blog posts, list of benefits, sales angle suggestions and more from companies.
12. If products from a particular company is popular with your audience, but the company’s affiliate center is lacking, contact them to see if they could provide you with some pre-written material.
13. Ask your audience what their favorite companies, products or types of products are. Ask what they look for when buying products. This will give you an idea of which features you need to look for when searching for products to promote.
14. Make sure you reach the maximum number of people possible by ensuring your website and emails are optimized for mobile devices. If your audience cannot read your messages, they cannot buy.
15. Take time to learn about what makes great headlines, lead-ins and call-to-actions. Better headlines lead to more opens. Better lead-ins get people reading and better call-to-actions generate more sales.
16. If you’re doing a big promotion, and including bonus items, create a custom landing page for the offer. On this page, include details of what people get not only from the product you are promoting, but your bonuses as well.
17. Make use of all types of content to promote the products. Some people prefer reading, others would rather watch a video, some may prefer to hear from you live. The more ways you reach out to your audience, the more sales you’ll make.
18. If you don’t already have one, choose a reputable email service. There’s nothing more frustrating than spending days creating a great email campaign only to have a big portion of your messages get blocked or filtered.
19. Make sure your website and lead magnets are up to par and offer excellent information. The bigger you grow your list, the more exposure you get for your recommendations.
20. Segment your list so you can better match product offers to subscribers. The closer the match, the bigger the sales.
21. Test higher priced products with low-to-mid-range products to see, on average, how much your audience is willing to spend.
22. Don’t forget to promote complimentary products. For example, if you promote a training course on losing weight. The next week or so, you could promote a more specific product that compliments weight loss.
23. When promoting a special offer, mention any upsells available. This gives your audience a heads up that they will be presented with more than one offer. …but do so in an excited way.
24. Ask companies if you can use their product photos in your promotions for the product. They will usually allow it and may also let you pull a few points from their sales pages to use in your promotions.
25. Regularly check your affiliate links to make sure they are still working.
Making money online seems to be so easy as most businesses also seem to be on the lookout for marketers all over the globe. Earning from referral marketing is by far the hardest of all but if know how to convince more people, you can make.
Marketing goes hand in hand with vocalism. If you don’t have a sweet language approach, it may affect your efforts negatively and will hard to refer people to a product, service or to a website you are marketing.
How do referral marketers make money?
First, we want to know what referral marketers are. These are people or agencies which play a role in sending new customers to a business/ website and get rewarded every month, with a given percentage of whatever their referral spends on a website.
Most websites, especially niches run referral programs and the money which they pay to their marketers is not the same. As a referral marketer, you are paid an according to how many people you have on your referral list and how much they spend, invest or earn.
One good thing about this type of marketing is, once you have got a referral, your earnings are for a lifetime as long as that person remains a member or subscribe to the website.
Referral marketing is almost the same as affiliate marketing but they are not though they involve the same procedures of marketing.
What makes the two different is; with affiliate marketing, it is a broking kind of thing. So, you who’s is an affiliate will be a broker between a buyer and the seller of a product or service. Referral marketing, on the other hand, is all about making a strong relationship between a marketer and client.
To be able to build a large list of referrals, you need to use more social platforms to increase your reach. Also, create videos were necessary to teach people and easily make them believe you.
There you go, thank you for reading and I hope this has helped you.
Anyone looking to get more visitors and views on a website must know more about SEO. And this SEO(Search Engine Optimization) has got multiple methods of approaching it.
In this post, we want to optimize a website through quality content. What concepts do you use when writing on your blog feed and pages? Well, I will show you how to write for SEO.
How to write for SEO on websites.
Search engines look at quality content when ranking pages but you need to rank your whole website. How can you do that? Just follow these tips.
Choice of words.
Some times, writing gets exiting. During that time, even the sentences you write tend to get longer. The one thing you need to know is sentences have got to be short with approximately fifteen words maximum. Keep them short and meaningful.
Choice of words
The choice of words used in your sentences matters somehow in a way that when simple words are used, you will improve readability on your website. You have to use simple but strong words.
Just like any other forms of writing, your blog content should be presented in short paragraphs. This will help search engines to easily identify keywords in each paragraph. The length of each paragraph is five to six sentences.
The passive voice has to be maintained to 10%. Try to use sentences which are less passive. This helps to make the written texts appear intonational thus improving. understanding.
Write sentences consecutively to layout content perfectly and make it attracting. Some times, you need to use a variety of sentences for example sentences with; question marks, full stops, exclamation marks, semicolons and full colons.
Transition words help to change from one topic to another in between paragraphs. Create an overflow of your content by applying more transitional words. Enable your readers to better understand what you write.
Lastly, working upon subheadings is ideal. In a post like this one, subheadings would be most preferably ranked by search engines because that’s what they look at first before crawling the inner content. Always consider writing with subheadings where necessary, following the order of header arrangement.
What No One Tells You About Broken Links- written by Debby Winter.
Have you ever clicked a link just to find a broken page? Or maybe you were taken to a page that didn’t quiet provide the information you were looking for? If you are running a blog or website the quality of your links are key to quality per se, and links will also affect organic rankings in the search engines. It will be clear that both links and content are the most important part of SEO, and we want to take extra care of our links because when broken they have a damaging effect.
Links contain the essence of the internet and as such we should treat them with respect.
It is true that links are the very building blocks of the internet. You may not have quiet realized exactly how important a properly labelled link is until you meditate on the concept for some time. If links are labeled the wrong way they have zero value, or worse, they could even do damage. If you are someone who always tries to link the right way than you probably don’t have to worry, but if you know you have links on your site that have as only purpose to inflate the link juice of one page than you might be in trouble. You are probably aware that this is often done for SEO purposes but it can have awful effects.
Are there other linking factors that affect my ranking?
Yes there are. Search engines know that links are the essential connection on which the internet depends in order to be able to provide you with information. If you provide wrong labels, or in other words if you label your links with improper text, than you may be punished for that. At best the search engines will ignore the link text, but if you run a website that keeps adding irrelevant anchor text than it is likely that you will be dropped by the algorithm. When this happens it is likely easiest to start over from scratch and follow Google best practices for SEO.
Where to start if you are unsure about the quality of your links?
For years now I have been using a free software called Xenu Link Sleuth. It can be downloaded for free from the internet and it will serve to generate detailed error reports that will give you in-depth insight on the situation. The program is especially useful if you run online forums that contain user generated content, or if you allow people to post their link in the comment section of your blog. When time goes by some links may expire or become outdated, and this can as such damage your rankings. If you are not sure how to use the problem or how to fix the links you may wish to consult an SEO expert.
Should I include or remove punctuation at the end of a link?
If you are linking to a website URL you always want to remove the punctuation at the end because it may inadvertently be added which will cause an error. Instead of writing “wordpress.org?” you always want to add a pause and write “wordpress.org ?” Remember, to free a website from error is to optimize it for the search engines. Good spelling and good grammar is important, but when it comes to functionality and SEO you sometimes have to make an exemption.
If everything else fails…
Sometimes someone sends you a link and it just doesn’t work. If you can’t figure out how to fix it then your best chance is to Google the link. If there is a spelling error it is at this point that this will be revealed to you. Also, if you have someone write a guest article you always want to check all the links before posting. Make sure to Google part of it to see if it isn’t duplicate content since this is harmful for your site. Never submit the entire article to article checkers as there are some checkers out there that will copy your article and publish it before you can.
Well folks that’s all, I hope you enjoyed this article on broken links and that you learned something new about the inner mechanics of the internet and SEO. Take care and stay home, it’s nice to know that in uncertain times like this people are reaching out to each other here on WordPress. If you have any questions or if you like a free website audit feel free to contact me.
Welcome to this post where I am going to explain a few tips for an affiliate marketer or any website owner to increase engagement on their webpages. So if you are looking to expand your business but can’t struggle for SEO, I can help.
Most people tend to choose alternative ways for obtaining views, leads, and engagement. I can either be through advertising or by using BOT services. This helps in some way but should you really spend much on these services? These are not very beneficial.
What you should do instead is, to focus on search engine optimisation(SEO) to build a permanent rank that will bring in more and more visitors every single minute of your life.. In the long run, you should be able to rank your pages even if they are freshly new.
For lead generation, the appearance of your pages, buttons and the content all together are responsible for your returning visitor and your onetime visitor. Beautiful images on your blog/website, please a visitor if they are appealing to them. This can be a genesis of visitor attraction on your site.
The algorithms for Google do not look at which site is not ranking in order to rank it but they simply look at keywords that people type into the search tab to find your content.
Also, consider building better quality pages that will easily rank on Google.
What should webpages on a website look like?
The layout and appearance of your affiliate website is the first thing to attract visitors to it. Depending on how you design it, be mindful of SEO performance with headers.
Headers; H1-H6 have to be laid out in their respective order on all your web pages. The H1 header is always the biggest and H6 is the smallest. I am making this emphasis to help you understand that headers help to improve page quality hence good ranking.
So, we have to discuss affiliate marketing in a concrete way right? Yes, in this post, I’m going to tell you all It takes to become very successful in the affiliate marketing business. This is to help you build a long-lasting business that can never collapse other than temporal commissions.
It is very simple to get there but very technical as it involves some serious investment. However, the affiliate network you are using, the products you promote, how you promote, do matter a lot and should be taken not as easy. DO NOT send buyers directly to your affiliate links. It is a waste of time.
You should choose a good affiliate network, a good/ best selling product/s and promote it/them in the right way to get increased sales. Consider taking email marketing as the best technique to capture recurring sales.
Procedure for affiliate marketing.
Below are steps to follow in order to build a complete permanent affiliate marketing business. Simply follow these steps.
Find an affiliate network
It is important to research on affiliate-networks before you choose one. Some have got higher conversion rates while others have the opposite. Some affiliate networks have strict policies which may not favour you as an affiliate so, be keen when choosing one.
Look for a good product
Finding a product to promote should not be something very difficult because it is just a matter of clicking on it and getting approved by its vendor. However, you should consider the selling rate of the product and how competitive it may be in the market. You need to promote a product which is less competitive so you can sell it easily.
Set up an affiliate website
Once you are done with these three steps, you are good to begin promoting the product but as I told you earlier on, that I would talk about this in concrete, this is not the end. There are still more steps to take.
Build an email list.
Since email marketing is the best, you need an email list. This will be the people you market product by sending marketing emails to them. So, in order to build a large email list of about 100+ contacts, you have to build a landing page first. A landing page is a micro-website whose purpose is only one- call to action. eg; Sign up here or subscribe to our newsletter. To build a landing page, simply use MailChimp.
Set up an autoresponder.
Now you have your landing page and let’s assume it is running ok! And when people sign up or subscribe to your page, there has to be a message to thank that person for example ‘Hello John! Thank you for signing up we are glad I have you as one of us.’ This is what an autoresponder will do even without you doing anything. It is automatic and this will help make subscribers feel convenient. So, to set up an autoresponder, you may need to buy a software which does that.
Create a bridge page
A bridge page helps to separate a landing page from a product being promoted. It acts as a barrier between the two. A bridge page normally contains a few words and it is meant to encourage a buyer to continue to the bext web page. In page wards, it should contain something like this.
Once you have set up a bridge page, its time to begin running campaigns. Use the email list that you built. You need about 100 contacts and that not a very bad number to begin with.
Now, you have a complete system setup and here is how it will work.
You will be sending customised emails to your contacts. These emails will either contain a direct link to the affiliate network or a link to your bridge page which will redirect them to the affiliate product.
YouTube is one of those long term online projects that you can invent and have to wait a little longer for things to finally get cooked and ready, earning you good money. It feels hard to wait and look at your videos. They are not even ranking on YouTube. You might end up saying Uh!! I think I’m just wasting my time and energy. You are not; it’s just that you are not using the available tools to help you get more views and ranking.
• You get your videos ranked by search engines on YouTube. Search engines rank looking at the overall performance of your videos and the channel as a whole. So, when you have a huge view count, you have high chances of being listed on google’s googles page.
• Ability to grow your audience from the start because people want to watch videos that have got a higher number of views. For this case, even those highly-ranking channels buy Views, likes and comments but the fact is; no one can ever be open to saying talk about this.
• When you buy these services from the wrong traffic sources( Bot service providers), You can be penalised for that by YouTube.
• If your subscriber get to know about it, some of them will unsubscribe to your Channel and they wont trust you.
Introducing Qqtube, a website that has got anything your channel requires. They supply views, likes, comments and subscribers from any part of the world and results delivered within 24 hours. You can but views from Qqtube at a very low pricing.
Advertise with QQTube
At your first order, it’s free. The website offers one free service to each individual account only once before they can start making purchases. You will either get one of these services freely at no cost.
• 1000 free YouTube views.
• 50 free YouTube subscribers.
• 50 free YouTube likes
• 25 YouTube comment likes
Below is a preview of the most selling Qqtube services.
The services can be broken down to as low $ 0.95 for one service.
Simply sign up and start taking your orders today.
Become a Qqtube affiliate
Earn recurring commissions from referring people to Qqtube and get 20% from every purchase they make on the platform and 5% from purchases made by their referrals.
Referral commissions are for a lifetime until your referrals unsubscribe to Qqtube.
Become a reseller
QQTube offers Reseller/Bulk pricing on some of its services for approved customers. To be eligible for Reseller account status:
1) You must have an accumulated deposit balance that is equal to or greater than the required deposit amount for that status level you want.
2) You must make a deposit for the required minimum deposit amount for the status level you want.
Below you can find the minimum deposit required to become a Reseller. The minimum deposit amount is per deposit, not a one-time deposit.
$50 minimum deposit (Small Reseller)
$500 minimum deposit (Large Reseller)
If you would like to become a Reseller, meet the deposit requirement, please open a support ticket and provide them with the following information:
1) email address associated with your QQTube account
2) your name
3) estimated spending volume per month (USD)
Your information and account will be reviewed and once you have been approved as a Reseller, they will share their current Reseller prices with you.
Please note that as their prices and services frequently change and so may the Reseller/Bulk prices & services.
All prices and services are subject to change without notice. An updated list of Reseller pricing is always available upon request.
Grow your YouTube channel today, the easy and quick way when you buy views, subscribers, likes and comments for your videos.
Did you know you can maximise your affiliate revenue on social media? Try video marketing on YouTube.
Hey there, it’s Jeofrey here, and in this post today, I’m discussing affiliate marketing on YouTube. If you have ever created a video of any kind and uploaded it to that platform, then you probably have a clue on what I’m to discuss here.
Over the years, YouTube has been hosting videos of various kinds on the official YouTube.com website, making information available to everyone who visits the website. Remember this is where everyone goes to learn about what they don’t know and at last, they go satisfied with the rightful information that they were looking for. So, this makes a good traffic source for affiliate marketing.
How to start promoting on YouTube.
1. First, you have to create a YouTube channel where to publish videos in the form of product reviews. To create one, go to the YouTube home page, click on the menu button and select my channel. You will be asked to create a new channel if at all you don’t have one.
After creating it, add some settings to your new channel to suit its purpose. In your videos, you will be showing how a product your promoting is used, how it works and of course discussing how it will help the buyer achieve what they need.
2. Of course, if you already have your niche, the next step is to copy your affiliate links or page links and add them to your video descriptions. Video descriptions normally contain texts and this gives an opportunity for you to add your links here. This is the most important aspect of YouTube’s content. Apart from their titles, video descriptions are what make a video to get ranked by search engines. YouTube SEO.
3. Start creating simple videos, reviewing the products you promote. Creating a video doesn’t cost you a single penny, all you need is a clear camera and maybe a computer if you are promoting software right? So, there is actually some good video software which can help you create amazing videos from scratch. For example, Videomaker FX,you may also use only a camera if you are to promote physical products. Here, you will be creating simple videos of your self explaining about a particular product. Also bear in mind that you must be very sure of what you are saying about the same product. If you lie to your viewers, when they buy it and find out that your information is not true, they will never buy from your links and will even unsubscribe to your Channel.
4. Simply refer people from YouTube to your landing page or directly to your affiliate niche by creating tutorials about the products you promote. People will want to try the product because they have seen you use it in your video so they won’t have to doubt it.
YouTube is the place to go since everybody is finding it easier and faster to learn from video tutorials rather than reading books and articles. If you have no idea how to get started with YouTube, here is a place you can find more about YouTube and it’s revenue.