Okay, before we start, I’ll be completely transparent here. I am an online casino affiliate and have been for many years. It’s probably the most profitable niche I’ve tried to date. And the most fun. Thankfully I’ve had the opportunity to meet some of the most skilled people in content generation a man could ever […]Affiliate Content Generation For Dummies.
I know you already have a good product niche but how about affiliate marketing with Amazon? If this is yours, this information is strictly targeting you and if you are not on amazon yet, you might consider creating an account for yourself so, just go here and make money affiliate marketing
And now, introducing Amazon’s best-selling products video explainers. Video marketing is so far the best method of doing affiliate marketing with any affiliate marketing sites and not only for beginners. Videos that engage viewers are most likely highly converting.
This is why there are so many marketers moving to video marketing. Surely, your videos can sell best if they are very descriptive. Using icons explains an Idea better because they are eye-catching. They keep the viewer wanting to see more of those amazing graphics running on the screen.
Explainer videos for Amazon’s best-selling products are worth charming and investing. Are you an affiliate marketer or a seller/vendor? Make more sales, earn more money doing affiliate marketing using Amazon using these explainer videos. There are many affiliate marketing strategies this is just one of them. Here is what you to expect..
- 10 best selling products from Amazon.
In this case, I would like to expose them so, you know exactly what they are.
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Echo Dot 3rd gey
- Wyze cam
- Exploding kittens
- Satina Leggings
- Foval Tickle Charger
- Monopoly Card Game
- Super Mario Deluxe
- Revlon Hair Dryer
- Velostar Sewing Kit
- Unlimited plus unrestricted video usage
- Master PLR Resale license
To his means, once you have bought it, you have the right to rebrand and resell it if at all you no longer need it.
Remember these are videos that you will use and reuse again and again and you can alternate them to better explain other aspects. Two things which I like about this is the ability to rebrand and resell videos.
Wow! This is surprisingly amazing. I am so enthusiastic for this award, even though I do not know what it stands for, but I do believe it is a that is how it makes me happy. I was nominated by for this award by a great fellow blogger, TishGirl.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their website.
- Display a logo of the award
- Answer questions asked
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
- Follow at vincentehinderi.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions from TishGirl
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
I like to do research more than anything not even writing. Despite the fact that I have more topics, more information, I find it difficult to write at times.
- What is your favourite social media platform, and why?
My favourite social media platform is YouTube. As I love to do research, YouTube is one of the best places where I find great information and learn from.
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
Indoors. All the work that I do online is based indoors.
- Tell me a weird fact about yourself!
Something weird about me! Hmm! What can I say? Yeah, I think I have something to say. I know that I do not like to have longer voice calls with my phone and this is really weird of me. I don’t know why I have that kind of attitude but I am about to discover.
- What is your favourite season?
My favourite season is summer. I enjoy the cold weather more often just because in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa, which has got abundant sunshine.
- What is your favourite memory?
My life at college is something that I can never forget. I really enjoyed it because I had enough freedom to do whatever I had to. I may not remember everything that was lectured in class, but at least I have a bunch of moments to keep in my mind.
- Cats or dogs?
- If you were an only child, would you wish to have siblings?
Yeah, I would wish to, in fact, more siblings. I have two siblings and to me, they are not enough.
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
I can not tell. To be honest, I don’t remember when I last had an ice cream other wise, I could tell more about it.
- What three wishes would you ask from a genie?
It is quite in realistic to speak with a genie but since these are just wishes, I would wish to have;
• The ability to fly in the air.
• The ability to move all over the world.
• The power of invisibility. I would love to be invisible sometimes.
- Who is the created this award?
- How many of these awards have you?
- What is your favourite award type?
- As the world is struggling to fight a pandemic commonly know as COVID-19, how best are you guarding your self from it? Some tips, please😊
- Do you do workouts? If yes, tell me your best gym workout that you can never do without.
- Who would you rather listen to; Rihana or Beyonce?
- What was your best ever of money ever?
- What challenges do you have with WP-Admin?
- What is the current climatic condition in your are?
- Do you have hope that COVID-19 will be gone by the end of June this year?
Below is a list of blogs I chose to nominate
Please be mindful to read more and see if you are among the nominees.Continue reading Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
Hey, Marketer! Still, stranded with your affiliate niche? Here are some extra tips to consider.
25 Affiliate Best Practices
1. Always be selective when choosing products to promote. Products need to be relevant to your audience and high quality. The business needs to be honest and trustworthy. Remember, this is your reputation on the line.
2. When promoting products, don’t focus on the price of the product but the benefits buyers will receive. If there is a unique offer or discount price, that’s a bonus.
3. Ask your audience for feedback. Ask what they are struggling with. Ask how they like what you are emailing and writing about. Ask if they purchased a product through your recommendation, how they are linking it or what results they are seeing. Showing you care helps build strong bonds with your audience.
4. When promoting affiliate links, ensure your posts or emails offer plenty of value. It should be able to stand alone, whether or not you include a promotion.
5. Don’t promote without a plan. Start with the goal of your campaign, then search for right product to promote. Randomly promoting products can lead to low commissions and worse, broken trust with your audience.
6. Don’t sell or include affiliate links in every email you send. Subscribers get tired of being bombarded with offer after offer. Send some messages that just talk about what you’re doing or offer a tip or two without any type of promotion.
7. Spend time building relationships with your subscribers. People who feel connected with you are more likely to trust your word and buy based on your recommendations.
8. Look for programs that offer a good commission, 25% or better if possible for example, Jvzoo. Those offering low commissions may not generate enough commission for your effort.
9. When searching for products or services to promote, see what the movers and shakers in your niche are promoting. Industry leaders often vet the companies they promote quite well before recommending them.
10. Track your opens, clicks and buy statistics to see which product sell well, which types of promotional material generate the most sales, which headlines get the most opens and so forth.
11. Look for businesses who offer affiliates pre-made content to help you promote their products. You can often find emails, images blog posts, list of benefits, sales angle suggestions and more from companies.
12. If products from a particular company is popular with your audience, but the company’s affiliate center is lacking, contact them to see if they could provide you with some pre-written material.
13. Ask your audience what their favorite companies, products or types of products are. Ask what they look for when buying products. This will give you an idea of which features you need to look for when searching for products to promote.
14. Make sure you reach the maximum number of people possible by ensuring your website and emails are optimized for mobile devices. If your audience cannot read your messages, they cannot buy.
15. Take time to learn about what makes great headlines, lead-ins and call-to-actions. Better headlines lead to more opens. Better lead-ins get people reading and better call-to-actions generate more sales.
16. If you’re doing a big promotion, and including bonus items, create a custom landing page for the offer. On this page, include details of what people get not only from the product you are promoting, but your bonuses as well.
17. Make use of all types of content to promote the products. Some people prefer reading, others would rather watch a video, some may prefer to hear from you live. The more ways you reach out to your audience, the more sales you’ll make.
18. If you don’t already have one, choose a reputable email service. There’s nothing more frustrating than spending days creating a great email campaign only to have a big portion of your messages get blocked or filtered.
19. Make sure your website and lead magnets are up to par and offer excellent information. The bigger you grow your list, the more exposure you get for your recommendations.
20. Segment your list so you can better match product offers to subscribers. The closer the match, the bigger the sales.
21. Test higher priced products with low-to-mid-range products to see, on average, how much your audience is willing to spend.
22. Don’t forget to promote complimentary products. For example, if you promote a training course on losing weight. The next week or so, you could promote a more specific product that compliments weight loss.
23. When promoting a special offer, mention any upsells available. This gives your audience a heads up that they will be presented with more than one offer. …but do so in an excited way.
24. Ask companies if you can use their product photos in your promotions for the product. They will usually allow it and may also let you pull a few points from their sales pages to use in your promotions.
25. Regularly check your affiliate links to make sure they are still working.
For more tips, you can