Okay, before we start, I’ll be completely transparent here. I am an online casino affiliate and have been for many years. It’s probably the most profitable niche I’ve tried to date. And the most fun. Thankfully I’ve had the opportunity to meet some of the most skilled people in content generation a man could ever […]Affiliate Content Generation For Dummies.
Is it possible to be an affiliate marketer as well as a blogger?
You probably have an answer right there I suppose. The answer to this question is yes☑️ and now there needs to be an explanation. Now I strongly believe that we all know what affiliate marketing is and we also know what blogging is. In case you have no idea, I can define these two.
Affiliate marketing is a technique of promoting products and services belonging to a certain organisation/business with the aim of earning a commission once a product is bought through your link.
Also, blogging, from the word blog, is referred to as writing bulk content inform of texts, pictures, and videos to pass a message to people through a medium known as a blog/ website.
So, now we see that the two words and very different from each other but we might also want to know the people who get involved in these activities of promoting/marketing and writing content. And the names of these people are actually derived from the same phrases, for example, an affiliate marketer and a blogger.
Ideally, there is a possibility that one can be an affiliate marketer and at the same time a writer/blogger, and here is why.
First, I want you to know that the two ideas are not equal in the normal sense because one is the main topic and the other, a subatomic.
Affiliate marketing can be made a subtopic in a blog website but a blog can not be a subsidiary for affiliate marketing. So, when one starts a blog and begins to write content on it, it is very easy for them to decide what content to publish on their blog. In this case, affiliate marketing may come in.
With a blog, they will be in a position to write all categories of content but of course, they have to be specific on only one or two topics. Affiliate marketing is available in every topic you may choose to write about in your blog. It does not matter whether you are writing to educate, entertain, express your feeling, or to inspire. The affiliate marketing part of it will still be available.
Once you have written content for a blog post, you decide to include affiliate links within your content in a professional way, and that way, you are writing and at the same time marketing a product(s).
There is total no problem with doing both affiliate marketing and blogging, in fact, blogging stands as a foundation for you to promote your links because it is where you are most likely to generate traffic. Besides social media, a blog is the first priority always.
I hope I have made it clear to everyone who had the same question in mind.
Thank you for reading and regards to you
I am kinder buzzy one of these days but at least I spare time to get to write an idea here. So, however much I become so committed, I can never forget to put up something.
If you have to ignoring social media, it is high time you started posting on your accounts. If you haven’t joined any, do so because, you need to connect to your audiences and make your content discoverable.
Now, I am pretty much convinced and you too should be. That in order to generate an income passively online, you need to see these three aspects. The key factors which every online business must observe to leverage the opportunity of having a continuous income flow.
- A website
These three aspects seriously matter and you can never avoid them. The only option you will have Is to quit if you can not manage these. You need traffic and it can not come without content and also, content can not be without a website huh!
Look! If you are doing affiliate marketing/ making money from home with affiliate marketing, you are one who needs this traffic very much because, for every sale, you will make, there must have been traffic somewhere because you will hardly earn a commission if your traffic level is low.
However, it does not come as much as you would want it. It takes a couple of activities to be done to set up traffic sources especially those which are external. External sources like Facebook, Twiter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram can boost website traffic externally.
All the above sources are social media sites and who does not use social media? It sounds like a toolbox for traffic generation and this is not far from what is real.
When you make the best use of social media sites, building automatically targeted traffic will not be a problem.
You have to produce high-quality content on your website, build both internal and external links to your website to drive outside traffic.
To do this, you will always ensure to proofread and dig back to your old content. Make sure there are no writing typos in your work. Work that is free of typing errors is ideally what ranks on Google so easily with appropriate key phrases.
Opt-in pages are also known as lead capture pages or landing pages. Anyone having a website should clearly know that generating traffic from external sources can truly be automated. And automated traffic can simply mean targeted audience.
Apart from automation tools like softwares, opt-in pages turn out to be best for email marketing even though they involve a lot of work. The power of an opt-in page is that it helps you to build an audience of trust.
Most of the organic traffic that you get to your website is often non targeted because it could come from any source. It could be Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Google or bring. Wherever you receive it from, keep it in mind that it may not be a right audience.
How do you find the right audience though?
Depending on the type of business you are running, it is quite noted that a landing page is a tool to drive people who are interested in your business. People who have committed themselves to your website as you promise them something good when they subscribe. These kind of traffic is the most trusted because you know exactly who to reach out to.
If you are running an affiliate marketing business, you will hardly make a sale on any of your affiliate programes. That is because you do not have a good audience. A opt-in page is the only tool to help you build up your email list for affiliate marketing.
It should be noted that a blog is not a good traffic source. If you have a blog, your fellow bloggers can never be your audience. This is because their blogs are built on different ideas which may not similar to yours. You may chance to attract some of your fellow bloggers but not as many. That is why it is so important to consider building an email list for whatever type of business you run.
Your subscribers list is ideal and is present because you used an opt-in page(s) to filter out the wrong audience and retained the right ones. That’s is the power of a landing page.
Everyone loves free offers and this is the idea behind opt-in pages. Free offers help to convince a page’s visitors and they will subscribe to your list because they want to get that free offer.
Think of that one thing which is so connected to your business that you can offer for no cost. It can be a downloadable file which will be delivered after one signs up to your list. You could also provide a service as a free offer to make people subscribe? Now, a landing page does not truly work alone. It works with a set of other pages to complete a subscription process which I will I am yet to tell you below.
Do you want to apply those very techniques as stated above?
If yes, below is a recap of what I have just said. A summary of what to do to build up a trusted audience that will give you high quality organic traffic. Whether you are running an affiliate marketing website, a freelance website, an agency website or a only be store, you need a landing page to find your audience. Here is what you will do.
- Create a landing page/opt-in page/ lead capture page with a nice call to action button. This will be the page to welcome visitors to your sites services.
- Set up an auto-responder for your subscribers. The responder is meant to send automated emails to people who subscribe to your list or service.
- Create a bridge/squeeze page whose purpose is to encourage a person to head over to the thank you page complete the subscription process.
- Create a thank you page to appreciate them for subscribing.
- Integrate your pages to ensure a continuous flow from page to page up to the thank you page which is the very last part of it.
You are now ready to launch your first campaign. Get your landing page discovered by advertising it. It will be shown to the people of your target who then subscribe willingly.
To get started, you can build all these pages using mailchip
Thanks for reading and regards
I know you already have a good product niche but how about affiliate marketing with Amazon? If this is yours, this information is strictly targeting you and if you are not on amazon yet, you might consider creating an account for yourself so, just go here and make money affiliate marketing
And now, introducing Amazon’s best-selling products video explainers. Video marketing is so far the best method of doing affiliate marketing with any affiliate marketing sites and not only for beginners. Videos that engage viewers are most likely highly converting.
This is why there are so many marketers moving to video marketing. Surely, your videos can sell best if they are very descriptive. Using icons explains an Idea better because they are eye-catching. They keep the viewer wanting to see more of those amazing graphics running on the screen.
Explainer videos for Amazon’s best-selling products are worth charming and investing. Are you an affiliate marketer or a seller/vendor? Make more sales, earn more money doing affiliate marketing using Amazon using these explainer videos. There are many affiliate marketing strategies this is just one of them. Here is what you to expect..
- 10 best selling products from Amazon.
In this case, I would like to expose them so, you know exactly what they are.
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Echo Dot 3rd gey
- Wyze cam
- Exploding kittens
- Satina Leggings
- Foval Tickle Charger
- Monopoly Card Game
- Super Mario Deluxe
- Revlon Hair Dryer
- Velostar Sewing Kit
- Unlimited plus unrestricted video usage
- Master PLR Resale license
To his means, once you have bought it, you have the right to rebrand and resell it if at all you no longer need it.
Remember these are videos that you will use and reuse again and again and you can alternate them to better explain other aspects. Two things which I like about this is the ability to rebrand and resell videos.
Hey, Marketer! Still, stranded with your affiliate niche? Here are some extra tips to consider.
25 Affiliate Best Practices
1. Always be selective when choosing products to promote. Products need to be relevant to your audience and high quality. The business needs to be honest and trustworthy. Remember, this is your reputation on the line.
2. When promoting products, don’t focus on the price of the product but the benefits buyers will receive. If there is a unique offer or discount price, that’s a bonus.
3. Ask your audience for feedback. Ask what they are struggling with. Ask how they like what you are emailing and writing about. Ask if they purchased a product through your recommendation, how they are linking it or what results they are seeing. Showing you care helps build strong bonds with your audience.
4. When promoting affiliate links, ensure your posts or emails offer plenty of value. It should be able to stand alone, whether or not you include a promotion.
5. Don’t promote without a plan. Start with the goal of your campaign, then search for right product to promote. Randomly promoting products can lead to low commissions and worse, broken trust with your audience.
6. Don’t sell or include affiliate links in every email you send. Subscribers get tired of being bombarded with offer after offer. Send some messages that just talk about what you’re doing or offer a tip or two without any type of promotion.
7. Spend time building relationships with your subscribers. People who feel connected with you are more likely to trust your word and buy based on your recommendations.
8. Look for programs that offer a good commission, 25% or better if possible for example, Jvzoo. Those offering low commissions may not generate enough commission for your effort.
9. When searching for products or services to promote, see what the movers and shakers in your niche are promoting. Industry leaders often vet the companies they promote quite well before recommending them.
10. Track your opens, clicks and buy statistics to see which product sell well, which types of promotional material generate the most sales, which headlines get the most opens and so forth.
11. Look for businesses who offer affiliates pre-made content to help you promote their products. You can often find emails, images blog posts, list of benefits, sales angle suggestions and more from companies.
12. If products from a particular company is popular with your audience, but the company’s affiliate center is lacking, contact them to see if they could provide you with some pre-written material.
13. Ask your audience what their favorite companies, products or types of products are. Ask what they look for when buying products. This will give you an idea of which features you need to look for when searching for products to promote.
14. Make sure you reach the maximum number of people possible by ensuring your website and emails are optimized for mobile devices. If your audience cannot read your messages, they cannot buy.
15. Take time to learn about what makes great headlines, lead-ins and call-to-actions. Better headlines lead to more opens. Better lead-ins get people reading and better call-to-actions generate more sales.
16. If you’re doing a big promotion, and including bonus items, create a custom landing page for the offer. On this page, include details of what people get not only from the product you are promoting, but your bonuses as well.
17. Make use of all types of content to promote the products. Some people prefer reading, others would rather watch a video, some may prefer to hear from you live. The more ways you reach out to your audience, the more sales you’ll make.
18. If you don’t already have one, choose a reputable email service. There’s nothing more frustrating than spending days creating a great email campaign only to have a big portion of your messages get blocked or filtered.
19. Make sure your website and lead magnets are up to par and offer excellent information. The bigger you grow your list, the more exposure you get for your recommendations.
20. Segment your list so you can better match product offers to subscribers. The closer the match, the bigger the sales.
21. Test higher priced products with low-to-mid-range products to see, on average, how much your audience is willing to spend.
22. Don’t forget to promote complimentary products. For example, if you promote a training course on losing weight. The next week or so, you could promote a more specific product that compliments weight loss.
23. When promoting a special offer, mention any upsells available. This gives your audience a heads up that they will be presented with more than one offer. …but do so in an excited way.
24. Ask companies if you can use their product photos in your promotions for the product. They will usually allow it and may also let you pull a few points from their sales pages to use in your promotions.
25. Regularly check your affiliate links to make sure they are still working.
For more tips, you can