Is Affiliate Marketing a pyramid scheme? New marketers will always ask the question, is affiliate marketing a pyramid scheme? When searching for information on, how to make money online you will eventually come across affiliate marketing. There are tons of ways to be scam in the make money online niche. Why are we more […]Is Affiliate Marketing a pyramid scheme?
Why it is not easy to do affiliate marketing
The reason why you say affiliate marketing is difficult is because of the high level of competition in it. This is truly a common factor that brings down most affiliate marketers. Imagine a group of marketers battling to promote the same product to the same audience at the same time. Many times, it is a battle of uncertainty but you never knew.
Many people talk about it around this statement ‘affiliate marketing is not easy’ but affiliate marketing is ideal, affiliate marketing is rich, it is diverse and can be a very joyous hobby as well but how diverse is it?
I know there is a group of affiliates out there who see it as a hardcore even though they are already in it. I know what it feels like when someone spends 20 hours a day, 140 hours a week, and the worst of it all, a tone of hours in 90 days of every month trying to promote but don’t see any commission in the end. Trust me you can easily withdraw from this of business if you don’t know how to walk it.
Although there some lucky people who get to earn money within the first month of marketing, they may have used some easy technique in order to get the product sold. In other words, they are just lucky but again, I could say;- they must have been popular on a particular social network so, once they have something to share with friends, they are always wanting to check it out.
Being an affiliate marketer is not very easy though. If you don’t have the passion for it, just like a professional job, once you don’t like it, you are most likely to begin to think of moving or finding the next one.
Why are you being defeated by your competitors
There are so many reasons why your affiliate marketing business is not generating more commissions as other affiliate marketers earn but do you know your niche? Knowing your niche helps a lot in scaling the right and correct content for the product that you are promoting.
Choosing a niche is where most marketers get confused. They come across many affiliate programs &products and will want to promote everything they find no! Don’t do that. You have to find a single program/product or service and promote that specific one as a beginner affiliate. You don’t need to rush into marketing many products like a pro because if you do, you won’t be able to focus at the time, become confused.
Not only that but also, you need to be self-driven. If I have the motivation and belief that yeah, I must make $5- $20 today or $100 this week. I will definitely make it as I dream it to happen.
You don’t need to wait to be told that hey! wake up it’s already time to work. You want to link up with other bloggers, write a post or an article, promote a product to make a sale, or create a video post to your social network to engage your targeted audience.
You need to be competent in your field of marketing, network with other affiliate marketers, share ideas, and be willing to learn from the experts. I am that one person who loves to learn and pass the knowledge to another but here, I write from experience based on what has worked for me as an affiliate marketer in the past.
When I started doing affiliate marketing, two years ago, I had no idea what to do. I knew that it’s all about sharing my affiliate links and that’s all. Little did I know, that sharing a link was just a starting point of marketing a product/service how wrong was I!🤔
Sharing your affiliate link is a starting point indeed perhaps, the first thing to do always after obtaining your affiliate link is to share it in any possible way to your social networks. Social media is the simplest platform I could reach to share my affiliate links. At the time of obtaining a link from your network, you notice that before you leave that affiliate marketing programs’ website, you already have social media sharing buttons right on the screen to enable you to share to social media with a click of a button.
When I made my first commission, $18 dollars was enough to buy me a meal and what a joyful day it was! If I can remember very well, it was 24th-september-2017 and I had just promoted a service one of which helped me to move from beginner to intermediate.
Once you come to the affiliate marketing business for the first time, you will probably want to determine where to deliver your first product link and expect someone to click on it, buys the product so you can get paid. That is how it should happen but is it as simple as these words speak?
It might be a tedious job when you are just getting started because, sometimes, I assume that for someone who doesn’t have a competence in learning how to make a commission from that product, it looks as though they are just gaming.
Huh! Now, that should not in anyway discourage you. I mean I am neither claiming to be a super affiliate nor a pro. I am just a writer who earns by writing what helps an affiliate marketer to earn a commission like me.
Even though I don’t earn much from affiliate marketing, at least it is a proven way for thousands of affiliate gurus out there and I have also proven it. Generally, affiliate marketing requires practical innovative techniques. Every affiliate marketer has a unique way of doing it and that’s what determines how much they make from it.
For the very first time of earning through a commission, you notice that you want to apply the same technique that you had used before in order to target another/next commission but at times, that also fails to yield what you aimed at. Never give up. You have to work hard for it.
Expert affiliate marketers who have truly spent years in the game say that you can promote a product/link up to seven times before a customer finally makes a decision to but it. They need that particular product but there is only one problem. They are not paying attention to you may be because your marketing email is not strong enough to call to action.
After seven days’ time, you should make a follow-up. Run another email campaign to remind them that they should really try your product or service. You must not stop reminding them because, every day, people want up to different needs, and who knows, your product could be the one they want next.
I don’t often run email campaigns but they are a very productive aspect of marketing. And you can only do this when you have an email list. Very important to have. If you want to read more about email marketing, I wrote on this on and for more help on how to get an email list for free, tap on this link.
What to put in to practice for a successful affiliate marketing business
- Find the right affiliate program.
The first step to affiliate marketing is getting the right affiliate program. This is very crucial as it determines the ability to use it. What should the right affiliate network/ program be? It must be that which offers good marketing tools and gives support to its affiliate marketers. The commission value may also determine a good network. If the commission rates ate low, it might not rock your world.
- Research more on your niche.
The second step after finding an affiliate network is to get to know your niche product. In this step, you will research on your chosen product to find out about your competitors, strategic keywords for that product, and appropriate marketing tools for work.
- Get to know your competitors.
You must know who your competitors are. In this case, you want to find a solution to the problem of not being able to sell because you are being pressed down. When you want to deal with the enemy, you should probably know their weakness before you do so. In the same way, you should know who is with you in the same niche and see how to challenge them.
- Decide the simplest way to market products.
Everybody has got a personal choice when it comes to selecting a marketing technique. Hopefully, the most successful one is what I would take. All marketing methods lead to good commissions but it’s only your potential to prove this right. One marketer can decide to go via social media, another through blogging and one other via email. I am sure that you can use all these methods but you have a choice to take.
- Never give up.
And finally, you’ve got to work hard and never give up. Every planned investment you make will surely yield good results in the future.
Okay! So, now that we are ok with our marketing strategies. I believe you have picked something little from those few points though they were very obvious points to note. I had to consider them too because I am very sure that not everybody who reads this article has ever read about that before.
Want more of my articles-see them here, for now, I am gone. Goodbye!!
I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by The Freethinker, an awesome blogger at ‘The truth‘-Bridging the gap between mere existence and true life. I recommend you visit her blog and learn about the truth.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
1. What is your favourite book.
My favourite books is; “Things fall apart” by Chinua Achebe.
2. Why do you blog?
The desire to inspire, share ideas, be able to learn from each other thus, spreading the knowledge and wanting to earn from online is why I blog.
3. What is your view about life?
Personally, life is a journey that we make it. It is not an easy journey but you have got to adopt different styles of living on this Earth. If COVI-19 comes wanting to complete your life, you try to prevent it. So is done to other life takers too but when the creater decides, he can really complete it for good. So, life is too short while we are on Earth.
There is only one thing I have seen that can make life simple and that is; being social. You need to have people around you. People who can help you when I’m trouble and you also help them when they are in need. This explains why I am a blogger. Because I needed to have as many people as possible, whom I can socialise with.
4. Has blogging helped you in any way?
Oh! Yes. Blogging has really helped me to achieve my dream. Before I got into blogging, I always wondered what kind of business I could do online that would profit me so easily. When I ventured in to the project, , I found a lot of good things about it more so, I was able to monetize it as fresh as it was.
5. What makes you feel accomplished?
Currently, I do not feel like that in any way. I don’t know why it is so, but I think there are so many things I need to do before I get to 2021.
6. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies! First I want to disassociate my self from the world’s most loved sport-football. I like to participate in all the other sports except football and all indoor games. Here is a list of my favourite hobbies.
- Listening to music. I consider all music categories.
- Taking pictures.
7. If you could pick a legacy to leave behind, what would it be?
It would definitely be my this blog.
8. What do you hate most about life?
As we live on this Earth, there things we can not stop at times for example; Sickness. And that is exactly what I hate most about life.
9. What do you love to talk about?
I love to talk about money making ideas.
10. Have you ever thought of deleting your blog?
Yes, I had ok time thought deleting this blog and wanted to start a fresh one but something had me maintain it. That was the time I lost some of my followers.
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favourite job?
- How many times in a year, do you go for holidays?
- As a blogger, have you ever had challenges with WordPress or any other content management system? If yes, mention at least two challenges.
- How do you find it dealing with meta-tags?
- If you were given to choose between West Africa and East Africa, which one would you be interested in visiting?
- Name your best sport.
- Do you believe in God?
- How do you relate to God?
- Which another topic would your blog stand for?
- When did you start your blog?
Making money online seems to be so easy as most businesses also seem to be on the lookout for marketers all over the globe. Earning from referral marketing is by far the hardest of all but if know how to convince more people, you can make.
Marketing goes hand in hand with vocalism. If you don’t have a sweet language approach, it may affect your efforts negatively and will hard to refer people to a product, service or to a website you are marketing.
How do referral marketers make money?
First, we want to know what referral marketers are. These are people or agencies which play a role in sending new customers to a business/ website and get rewarded every month, with a given percentage of whatever their referral spends on a website.
Most websites, especially niches run referral programs and the money which they pay to their marketers is not the same. As a referral marketer, you are paid an according to how many people you have on your referral list and how much they spend, invest or earn.
One good thing about this type of marketing is, once you have got a referral, your earnings are for a lifetime as long as that person remains a member or subscribe to the website.
Referral marketing is almost the same as affiliate marketing but they are not though they involve the same procedures of marketing.
What makes the two different is; with affiliate marketing, it is a broking kind of thing. So, you who’s is an affiliate will be a broker between a buyer and the seller of a product or service. Referral marketing, on the other hand, is all about making a strong relationship between a marketer and client.
To be able to build a large list of referrals, you need to use more social platforms to increase your reach. Also, create videos were necessary to teach people and easily make them believe you.
There you go, thank you for reading and I hope this has helped you.
Welcome to this post where I am going to explain a few tips for an affiliate marketer or any website owner to increase engagement on their webpages. So if you are looking to expand your business but can’t struggle for SEO, I can help.
Most people tend to choose alternative ways for obtaining views, leads, and engagement. I can either be through advertising or by using BOT services. This helps in some way but should you really spend much on these services? These are not very beneficial.
What you should do instead is, to focus on search engine optimisation(SEO) to build a permanent rank that will bring in more and more visitors every single minute of your life.. In the long run, you should be able to rank your pages even if they are freshly new.
For lead generation, the appearance of your pages, buttons and the content all together are responsible for your returning visitor and your onetime visitor. Beautiful images on your blog/website, please a visitor if they are appealing to them. This can be a genesis of visitor attraction on your site.
The algorithms for Google do not look at which site is not ranking in order to rank it but they simply look at keywords that people type into the search tab to find your content.
Also, consider building better quality pages that will easily rank on Google.
What should webpages on a website look like?
The layout and appearance of your affiliate website is the first thing to attract visitors to it. Depending on how you design it, be mindful of SEO performance with headers.
Headers; H1-H6 have to be laid out in their respective order on all your web pages. The H1 header is always the biggest and H6 is the smallest. I am making this emphasis to help you understand that headers help to improve page quality hence good ranking.
One of the great things about being an affiliate is the ability to step away, and take time off from work, without it affecting much of your income.
I have been involved in marketing since 2009, at one point in time I had built and managed over 30 websites ranging between 200 and 1,000 pages each. Of course I had used WordPress to manage my work-flow, had a small team of loyal writers and relied on friends and family for image editing and basic day-to-day operations. The word successful is relative, as we all have different meanings for the word success, but I was profitable. I had little trouble keeping up with bills, and the wants of my family as I put more time into my websites, it eventually became my full-time job. I did this for several years before burning out, and my websites took…
View original post 665 more words
So, we have to discuss affiliate marketing in a concrete way right? Yes, in this post, I’m going to tell you all It takes to become very successful in the affiliate marketing business. This is to help you build a long-lasting business that can never collapse other than temporal commissions.
It is very simple to get there but very technical as it involves some serious investment. However, the affiliate network you are using, the products you promote, how you promote, do matter a lot and should be taken not as easy. DO NOT send buyers directly to your affiliate links. It is a waste of time.
You should choose a good affiliate network, a good/ best selling product/s and promote it/them in the right way to get increased sales. Consider taking email marketing as the best technique to capture recurring sales.
Procedure for affiliate marketing.
Below are steps to follow in order to build a complete permanent affiliate marketing business. Simply follow these steps.
Find an affiliate network
It is important to research on affiliate-networks before you choose one. Some have got higher conversion rates while others have the opposite. Some affiliate networks have strict policies which may not favour you as an affiliate so, be keen when choosing one.
Look for a good product
Finding a product to promote should not be something very difficult because it is just a matter of clicking on it and getting approved by its vendor. However, you should consider the selling rate of the product and how competitive it may be in the market. You need to promote a product which is less competitive so you can sell it easily.
Set up an affiliate website
Once you are done with these three steps, you are good to begin promoting the product but as I told you earlier on, that I would talk about this in concrete, this is not the end. There are still more steps to take.
Build an email list.
Since email marketing is the best, you need an email list. This will be the people you market product by sending marketing emails to them. So, in order to build a large email list of about 100+ contacts, you have to build a landing page first. A landing page is a micro-website whose purpose is only one- call to action. eg; Sign up here or subscribe to our newsletter. To build a landing page, simply use MailChimp.
Set up an autoresponder.
Now you have your landing page and let’s assume it is running ok! And when people sign up or subscribe to your page, there has to be a message to thank that person for example ‘Hello John! Thank you for signing up we are glad I have you as one of us.’ This is what an autoresponder will do even without you doing anything. It is automatic and this will help make subscribers feel convenient. So, to set up an autoresponder, you may need to buy a software which does that.
Create a bridge page
A bridge page helps to separate a landing page from a product being promoted. It acts as a barrier between the two. A bridge page normally contains a few words and it is meant to encourage a buyer to continue to the bext web page. In page wards, it should contain something like this.
Congratulations, you are almost there.
Tap the button below to continue
Once you have set up a bridge page, its time to begin running campaigns. Use the email list that you built. You need about 100 contacts and that not a very bad number to begin with.
Now, you have a complete system setup and here is how it will work.
- You will be sending customised emails to your contacts. These emails will either contain a direct link to the affiliate network or a link to your bridge page which will redirect them to the affiliate product.
Thank you for reading.
Are you out there looking for a job but can’t even find or qualify for any? Try this and drop that job seeking habbit. Leave it to those who still don’t know about work online. At Upwork or Freelancer, you can find your dream job probably, an affiliate marketing job. These are freelance jobs which are done from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is; create a Freelancing account on any of the platforms mentioned above and start biding on different projects. Get paid for every project that you complete.
It’s that simple and easy to start but you need to give detailed information on your profile to gain trust from employers.
Find contracts to bid for on any of the platforms named above and work from home at the comfort of your room, submit the work online and get paid by your employer through the platform to your freelancing account. Do you have any computer skill, you are good to do this as long as you are determined to deliver quality work.
Here are some jobs available on Freelancer, Upwork Fiverr. If you wish to bid on these projects, simply use the links I have provided to access the exact jobs.
Freelancer freelance jobs
- Affiliate program set up-Average Bid, $17
- PPC Manager Training Program-$352 on Avg Bid.
- Affiliate Marketer Link Creator for own website-$82 on Avg Bid.
- Affiliate marketing manager-$3/hour.
- Affiliate promotions-$126 on Avg Bid.
- ClickBank affiliate marketing expert-$329 Avg Bid.
Upwork freelance jobs
- Set up an affiliate marketing Program on this site; https://fanswise-xi.com. ($500 fixed price).
- Affiliate marketer for a social media agency. Less than 10hrs/week
- Affiliate marketing for small Home Appliance.( 10-30hrs/week).
- VA/Marketing Assistant/ Affiliate set up. (10-30hrs/ week).
- Affiliate Marketing expert for niche websites needed.
- A click Bank affiliate Manager with enough experience.(10-30hrs/ week).
- Lativian based Affiliate manager/ Head of marketing.(30+ hrs/week).
- A click Bank affiliate marketer.(10hrs/week)
- Help to create a click Funnel and Facebook ads/ High ticket affiliate marketing.(10hrs/week).
This is about the above-mentioned award. I was nominated by Francisco Bravo Cabrera, a very good artist if you could see from his blog https://eretxa.wordpress.com
Special thanks to Bravo. His drawings, paintings and the overall blog content is so amazing.
What to be done
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions the blogger asked you.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
- Nominate (three) new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees (three) new questions.
Five questions Bravo has asked of his nominees:
1. Is life for you abstract or expressionistic?
Life is a journey that we make it and I personally live my life expressionistically.
2. Would you walk out into the pouring rain or wait for sunshine ?
I would rather walk it to the pouring rain because if I waited for sunshine, I could be left behind.
3. Have you ever dreamed that you could fly?
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you were to act a movie, what form of character would you make?
- What is it that you like about Jeonlin Affiliates?
- Who would you rather be? a musician or an actor/actress.
- Does God really matter to your life?
Who do I nominate?
The following people are my nominees for this blogger award. The bloggers whom I have seen perform better some of whom I got closer, who have made everything in the blogging community a hobby because of their positive attitude towards my blog.
- Gifted50: @pene’ pasta for the soul
- Kevin Cooper: @Kevin cooper
- Shelly Anne V. Joseph: @She’s inspired
Are you a member of the Jvzoo affiliates? here is a basic guide to help you to be a successful affiliate marketer or businessman in 2020 at Jvzoo.com. It is from my own point of view, that I am writing this because I realise someone out there needs just this information to sort out a challenge they are currently facing with Jvzoo.
Now, whether you are a seller or an affiliate, This may help you in one way or the other to generate online income depending on how you intend to earn from the company. It is very obvious that Jvzoo is an online market platform which is constituted of sellers/vendors, buyers/customers and affiliates/ partners. These three play a big role in maintaining the existence of the online market as it’s beneficial to all. I want to discuss these three and definitely, show you how to succeed as one of the above-mentioned people.
For Affiliates/ partners of Jvzoo
Multilevel marketing is key 🔑 in the affiliate marketing business. If you are an affiliate marketer, there are factors you may have to consider in order to generate more conversions from your affiliate links. First, you have to find the best selling products of different time intervals say, best-sold products in the last two months, best-sold products in 2019 or the best-sold products in the previous week. When you have known them, seek permission from the vendor to promote the same products and obtain your links from the approved products page.
After obtaining affiliate links, the next thing that you will want to do is to paste them to your website and start expecting clicks or conversions which is very correct. But you know that these may not happen as soon as you put those links up in your site pages because they will have to be indexed by search engines first and then get ranked after some time. So, as you wait for that to happen, you will have to see how to get clicks and eventually and experience conversions from those links.
• Attain basic education from Jvzoo’s extensive education service and get to know how to do everything confidently and effortlessly. Also, get your self an affiliate blueprint to be able to sell any product on the platform. This is exceptional but important in building trust and getting confidence before your site visitors for your e-commerce business.
• Consider creating a landing page so that all visitors to your website will be redirected to that page first before they can actually view other pages. Landing pages are micro websites that visitors go to when they click on a link from an email or an ad from any social media network.
Landing pages are built on the main focus – call to action (CTA), unlike websites which have a lot to be explored and have many have so many purposes. Now you know how perfectly a landing page would make your affiliate marketing business easier. This is an internet marketing idea that you can invent today. Create one using any landing page builder that you know for example mail chip – my best choice when it comes to that.
• Use Jvzoo’s affiliate tools. The first tool that you don’t want to miss is the Jvzoo extensive training to ensure your success before using these tools below.
All the tools above have different functions and you can access all of them in one place( Jvzoo tools page).
The easiest way to make money online with JVzoo is by selling products. When you join and sign up for a Jvzoo account, you will have access to all its pages and services. You will discover that there is an option for you sell what you have and get payments right to your bank account preferably, a PayPal account and you can withdraw any amount available as long as it is more than the set thresh-hold.
As a vendor, you are required to let Jvzoo know a little about your business through filling a form which is reviewed and approved before you can actually add a payment option(Jvzoo pay). This step is very simple and once you are done, anyone who buys your product will make a payment directly to your Jvzoo pay account. During withdrawal, for all products sold through affiliate links, 50% of the price of the product is paid to the affiliate, Jvzoo takes 10 % and the remaining 40% goes to the vendor. This way, you will have sold effortlessly without doing anything.
How about this fact that one can sell other people’s products? Yes, it is true. In fact, you can sell other’s products and market others as well. This is advantageous that you can be a vendor and an affiliate too at Jvzoo as long as you follow the right channel.
And for shoppers, Jvzoo is the best place to do your shopping. It has relatively cheap products at affordable prices compared to other online market places.
What are the new happenings this year in the affiliate marketing business? For years, it has existed and is still continuing to be the number one and almost the simplest way to earn online relative to a 9-5 job or even beyond that. The lovable bit of it is that; for website owners, they have a previledge to benefit in many ways. They can earn from blogging and also earn from affiliate links in one place.
Affiliate marketing is something which is diverse. It’s a business of its own in fact, without it, most businesses would not be sounding now.
And it’s disappointing to announce that Niji affiliates recently closed it’s affiliate programe and it’s so sad for the Niji affiliates that it nolonger has that employment opportunity. Therefore, if you had been a Nijji affiliate, it’s high time you declined all your links to that website because they will surely do nothing in your site.”
As far as affiliate marketing is concerned, the day to day life has it’s own effect on this business. People buy products and services not because they are forced to but because they may have gotten attracted to a product by it’s appearence or they probably have an issue to fix which requires that particular product. Generally, wants are what we normally buy. When these products are bought, they will be used and the consumer is able to give a review about that particular product. They can either tell the good, bad or both of the above, about the product or service they have used.
This is a good practice as it helps to bring out the truth about a particular product. So, if I want to buy it, I will first find reviews from people who’ve already used it before, then go ahead to purchase it. Google helps alot when it comes to searching for exactly what you want to know.
These days most affiliate programs require you who is their partner, to review their products after they have been sold through your link and short of that, no payment will be made to you. This is certainly insane. I mean it just makes one to loose hope. And this is one of the factors which you may have to consider when choosing a good affiliate program.
Should you consider promoting softwares or want to buy one, the highest commissioning products in the market now are ( Digital goods).There is only one good affiliate website that I know has the best affiliate program. You get 50% commissions on every successful conversion.
How Jvzoo works
Jvzoo is an online store for digital products. It is where content creaters, software developers, app developers,programmers, authors and publishers get to sell their own products. So, Jvzoo helps them meet buyers through the affiliate program where by Jvzoo affiliates are aimed at driving traffic to the website thus, generating sales.
Product owners are required to upload their own products to the Jvzoo products page, give a brief description of the product, set a selling price for it and accept a fixed commission payment to the affiliates through Jvzoopay. Jvzoopay is a system that allows recurring payment to be made for both affiliates and sellers.
And for affiliate marketers, they have to seek permission from seller’s of the products. On approval, they will be provided with affiliate links for the products by Jvzoo itself .
Jvzoo affiliate hosting
Earn 30% commissions with the Jvzoo affiliate hosting programe. All you have to do is refer people to the Jvzoo hosting page and get paid when they buy a hosting plan. To learn more, here is a video tutorial. Watch video
Earn from your referrals using your Jvzoo URL. You will be paid 10 cents from every earning your referral makes.
How to find your URL link
Login to your Jvzoo affiliate account.
Click on ‘affiliate’ page to open and scroll down.
You will see your profile information like affiliate ID and the affiliate URL and other tools provided to you by JV.
Jvzoo tools and integrations
These tools and integrations can help in building a successful affiliate business on the Jvzoo platform. You will find everything you need to become successful including training from JV experts that offer full courses on how to manage your affiliate business effectively including ad campaigns, know how.
Automatically ad approved products to your WordPress site using the Jvzoo ads manager plugin. You don’t have to add them your self.
Experience the best email marketing strategy and enjoy the opportunity to run campaigns with the commissions Gorilla, also use promotional materials ie, banners and posters which may be provided by the vendors themselves. Note that not all vendors have these materials. You can find these materials in the information page of the product.
Thank you for reading this post, regards.
Do you realize that most of your online visitors actually just read and leave? Your affiliate marketing business need to make conversions but how do you fulfill that need? Is there any way to go about it to ensure good results as an online affiliate ?
Yes, that’s very obvious and honestly, you can’t expect a conversion immediately after setting up your links. It could happen but very uncommon right? Yeah!, What you should count on is something a little bit unique, catchy, convincing and absolutely working to make visitors buy from the links. There is a multilevel marketing strategy strategy- Landing page creation.
Every effort made to market a product involves hard work, patience and technique since it usually takes time for your traffic to turn into customers and subscribers.
That’s when landing pages will be your next option. A landing page is also called a lead capture page, static page or destination page. It is a web page that appears as an optimized search result when a promotion, a marketing email or an online advertisement is clicked on.
A landing page is mainly to convert site visitors into leads or sales and this is a great strategy to getting conversions so easily with your affiliate website.
Landing pages can be micro websites or single pages within an organisation website. The site visitors get to these page, after clicking on a call to action button say;- “Download our news letter.” It can be an image or a line of texts running through. The page will contain a form that will help you to collect visitor’s personal information and it will be stored in the lead Page’s database.
So, a visitor will be filing out a form knowing that the information they are about to access is so valuable to them.
Landing pages are far more different from a home page because they function differently depending on their purposes therefore, a landing page does not appear any where in your site. I can’t be accessed so easily unless one clicks on a set call to action button.
The idea of landing pages really works better but takes time to build it especially a data form.
I should have tried to apply these techniques long-time but hey! It’s not too late. There are techniques that you can apply here and these tips will still work perfectly. You need to engage your visitors from the first time they land in any of your pages. The best that you always look to is;- increasing traffic levels on your site right from day one. How would you achieve this goal? Only these five steps can prove it right. And they should be at the finger tips every time.
- Be consistent.
- Make your website known to other. blogs
- Create quality content.
- Collaborate with other websites.
- Publicise your posts.
1. Consistency is more important in website management. Let me give an example here. A visitor center who comes to your home twice in a week and that one who visits just ones in a month who will be more common? Obviously, the weekly visitor because he/she comes more often than the other.There is a fore tale that at one day, that weekly visitor will become regular to you and that’s exactly what your site should be to your visitors. Regular publishing is the point we are discussing here. When you post consistently, the search engines may begin recognise your website as an active one and therefore rank it. It should be a good practice though it is so tidous for heavy content publishers who opt for SEO.
2. Secondly, you have to make your website known in other blogs. As a website owner, you have at least one identity that will present you to other blogs when you visit and make any action upon their content. This feature is known as ‘Gravatar.’ Gravatar is an icon/ image that follows you to wherever website you go to and is attached to your email address. It appears beside your name whenever you do things like commenting, liking and sharing posts from other blogs.
So, how does Gravatar help in this case? Well, as I said, the Gravatar feature contains the authors personal information plus their website informations too. This is what happen; when you visit a certain website and leave a like or comment in there, Gravatar will display information about you and your website so that the author of that page or post will follow you up to your site who will also do the same as you did in their site. So, the hidden trick is that you need to engage with other blogs so much just to get recognition and build a community of bloggers around you.
3.When you look at your competitors sites, everyone seems to create good content but is it qualitative? The quality of your content is not what the topic of discussion is all about but it’s how you organise your articles, pages and media content. It will be sad when you apply thin content-posts which re-apear in different pages that are the same or too many back links and many keywords in one post. The average keyword count per post should be 20-25 and the back links should be 400 on average. This is on ,, how many keywords and back links you should have in your site to avoid thin content.
4. Collaboration is one way in which to can get more recognition and get a lift of your web traffic. Ally with some ranking websites. Ask them to recommend yours too so you can get some of their traffic. You can only do this with websites who’s topics are different from yours. For example, if you have a blog on a topic – affiliate marketing, you can collaborate with another blog who’s topics could be – The Greek style which has got more traffic. You will therefore be using that blog as a source of traffic for your site. It is very easy for blogs to collaborate because there is relatively no competition in between.
Lastly, creating awareness about your website is also vital. You will have to make your site public by adding social icons in your footer pages so that readers can easily share it with just a click of a button. Add as many social sharing buttons as you can because they will also determine your traffic sources.
Hey everyone, welcome to this huge opportunity which I’m about to tell you right here.
Now as you know, you can earn a lot from affiliate marketing through your website promotions, there is also a related opportunity just for you and there is no difference with what you’ve been doing as an affiliate marketer ok!
There is a nother way through which you can earn in fact make your affiliate marketing experience, a nice job.
There are affiliate marketing jobs that are unlimited some even expiring without being worked upon on Upwork.
Now this is all about freelance jobs on Upwork.com.
Right now as I write, there are more than 80 affiliate marketing jobs in Upwork just the affiliate marketing category alone. Each job comes with it’s payment varying according to the quality of the job. Those jobs are listed down below.
- Affiliate marketing manager – (wage amount mentioned)
- Affiliate marketing consultant-( payment not disclosed.)
- Influencer manager – (wage amount not included.)
- Affiliatr marketer for fitness campaign ($100) fixed.
- Affiliate marketing expert.
- Sales closer for video marketing services.
- Social media specialist with Affiliate Marketing Skills.
- Affiliate marketing assistant needed.
- ClickBank /Affiliate marketing
- Tracking specialist needed for affiliate Networks.
- Affiliate recruiter for online course($200 fixed price).
- Affiliate website expert($500 fixed price) and many others.
With this opportunity, you can turn your affiliate marketing business in to a career with freelance jobs. What a great initiative!
Signing up to create a personal account.
Why you should consider making Jetpack a ‘must have’ on your non WordPress built website. It is a plugin software which will help to give maximum security to a website when installed. This is the best way to experience maximum security, performance and site management tools. Below is the product pricing for Jetpack.
You need a system that can keep track of activities going on in your website, stay updated with the best analytics and customization options relatively updated after every twenty seconds. It is quite interesting and motivating using this plugin because it runs like an administrative system and helps you to manage and customize your website with ease.
It is very simple to understand and use, has no technical errors, it works just perfectly. I don’t know what to have to say but that is it. That’s why Jetpack is the only popular plugin on WordPress.com websites because it really magical.
The Jetpack plugin has backup tools for reference and memory in case your site content is lost and has an integration option that enables you to connect it to your web-host’s mobile application so you can use it in the app too.
Make your website spam free and secure it from scammers so, you may not have to begin afresh creating a new site.
Find your security plugin here
Install to get protection and make customization simple and fast.
Hi there! From East to West, North to South,country to country, region- region, province-province,city-city, state-state,county-county, village- village, wherever you may be, affiliate marketing is open for anybody besides there is no limitation whatsoever for anybody anywhere in the world. The affiliate marketing program is a strategy that companies and big businesses use to boost and expand their sales through offering that people opportunities of selling their products then reward them afterwards.
Today in every city in Africa,there is at least one or more businesses offering an affiliate program and it’s just like a shop where everyone is welcome to shop. I mean who would ever chase away a customer who is willing to help in promoting a business? Honestly,no one would do that so even in affiliate marketing, everyone is welcome to do it as long as they are interested and are able to comply with the terms and conditions.
The people from developed countries are finding it very enjoyable doing affiliate marketing reason being, they partner in huge Affiliate programs that also pay very high commissions that you would not believe. This happens mostly in financially stable countries if I’m to mention, those in the U.S and UK.
As the world has gone digital, It’s become better of and very convenient for people to pay for goods and services electronically and receive them either through mail or physically. This is a great achievement for businesses and their partners and has brought about economical development of countries in terms of trade and economy. Today, online shopping has hit it’s peak in the United States to the extent that most stores have closed because they no longer get customers going to their stores to buy goods.
And this has left a very large gap for affiliate marketers to work upon to ensure a continuous cycle in business. This is why there affiliate marketing is not dying as others say and it’s the same reason why more people should join the program making it open for everybody who is has interest of doing it.
Affiliate marketing is still low in some African countries because people do not exactly know about it except a few who try to go deeper into learning more about it. In developed countries, most affiliate programs are now limiting affiliates without experience and that’s a step they have taken because they want to expect high conversions which come from their super affiliate partners. You are expected to bring in new customers to the business every month. So, for beginners, there are relatively similar options that pay good money.
WordAds is very popular with WordPress users and has initially grown to be best advertising platforms on WordPress websites.
Like I said in the previous post, WordAds is an advertising network or platform which was created by Automatic-a company behind WordPress.com. Among other advertising networks worldwide, WordAds comes second in popularity after the legendary Google Adsence. These two networks rock the world of bloggers, companies and businesses both small and big.
Every website owner would want to monetize their site in an easy way to earn from it. There are many ways in which one can monetize a website ie, charging for services offered through the website, collecting donations and selling ones own physical products online with the help of simple buttons for receiving payments. WordPress sites have this options already organised in ‘earn‘ page of the WordPress admin.
When it comes to monetization, it means one has to choose a way of generating income from their site. If you decide to monetize through advertising, you need to know these to be more informed. There is a system that each of the advertising companies uses in order to pay publishers. The payment made to publishers come through their effort driven impressions and views , pay per click and pay per thousand views are the two methods of payment used by Ads networks. These are two different things. Initially, both WordAds and Google Adsence used the same CPM system-pay per click(PPC) meaning you are paid for every ad click you receive on your website.
Advertisers bid for space on publishers’ websites and they can allow them to host ads on their sites with the help of an advertising network which is a middle man who does the negotiations on their behalf. Ads networks decide how much an ad should cost for each impression so, they can benefit and publishers benefit as well. This is very helpful because one person can not independently host ads campaigns of a a particular company on their own since it’s not easy to negotiate with big companies interns of payment one may even end up not being paid. This is why webmasters like WordAds and Google Adsence come in to help.
The WordPress users are previledged to have WordAds come along with the Jetpack plugin which has more monetization ways than it used to be. Jetpack keeps truck of all activities in the site and give it security protecting your site from Intruders. It also comes with advanced customization tools, analytics and more payment options for the site.
In 2017, Jetpack increased monetization possibilities for WordPress built sites and this has sparked a multitude user increase of about 111% WordPress sites which has made WordAds a convenient network place for both advertisers and websites. Despite the rising and falling in ad prices, there is still hope for increased earnings with WordAds.
It is not currently certain however, how much one can earn with WordAds but when asked, Some Automatic specialists say it is difficult to speculate the exact amount since there has always been change in ads costs every month and it’s also mentioned that WordAds nolonger works according to pay per click(PPC) as Google does but instead it foccusses on PPV (pay per views) impressions. It is also not clear, how many impressions one is entitled to earn but there is a rough estimate of about 18,000 views per month. This method has since then made WordAds abit far different from Adsence which still works with PPC. Therefore, there is a set reach for WordAds users which I think is good in one way or the other. This system helps in away that as when you use it, by the time you reach 18k views or more in one month, you will have got an estimate number of clicks which in other words, WordAds hasn’t yet disclosed to publishers.
Generally, WordAds has a set limit per thousand views per month and it is open to every blog. Google Adsence does not have any set limit but it may not be easy for your blog to be accepted to use Adsence. It requires quality content for your blog and this therefore, makes WordAds suitable for bloggers yet new in the system while Adsence is best for expert bloggers.
‘There is not enough time for work at times so, ‘I am here stranded and do not know what to do next after posting my affiliate marketing product links?’ Here is a little timely scoop up for you.
You very well know that your content posts will not stand alone to generate leads on their own unless you do something positive about them-that is increasing your site’s visibility and it takes some time to do that.
A site that is visible can easily be seen together with it’s content by more people hence more traffic for it.
What should you do then? Think of the possibilities that are there which you will try to get the best as far as commissions are conserned. Those possibilities can be;
- Sharing your posts to other platforms like social media which is more popular today.
- Engaging in other blogs, leaving comments & a connection to your website. When you do this,it is easy for other bloggers to visit your website because they would want to see how you’ve set up your site. It is possible they can copy an idea from your site if they find it appealing.
It is very obvious that after a link has been placed in a website or any platform, it is ready to receive clicks and direct those persons to the designated websites. The relevancy of those websites and products is why you share their links. When you are done pasting/adding links in posts, there is only one thing you have to do now. Make a follow up!
Get your affiliate links an easy accessibility by adding custom texts that wrap and describe them.eg; ‘CLICK HERE TO OPEN.’ With this,the reader will easily click on the link without worries because the custom word which is a directory in other words, is very clear and straight to the point.
You need to raise up the number of viewers for posts on your affiliate site to increase chances of it being clicked on. Sharing specified posts having your links, to other platforms or even friends is a good follow up as it gets your website as well as the links a huge exposure to more people. This will entirely set you to a level a head of that which you are at.
There are actually a few people who do this practice because it tends to be tiresome and boring mostly when you share and nobody responds to your message. If you are trusted by many of your friends, they are most likely to follow up your message and use your links to access what you are promoting.
When you engage with other blogs, you are not only trying to get clicks or leads but you are also making your website popular to the blogging community. The best way to engage with blogs is by following and comenting on their blog posts as well. In return, the other blogger will be notified about your action on their blog and will want to visit yours too.( Tip of the day).
Do not just publish content and relax it’s not all done it is a continuous process even though you may be on a two day, five day or ten day streak. What matters is you to keep your readers visiting your site regularly.
While you think about how best the affiliate business could support you in the future, it is also literally quite relevant and vital to figure out, how it will really help you get out of a scandal spread out by some humans as they say; ‘ affiliate marketing is dead.’ It is not dead like for real as it happens in human nature, it was just a temporal death. Years a go, it used to boom and those who were involved then, really had no hardships getting their sites ranked on the net by Google, Yandex or WP search engine– the most used search engines of the current time. This therefore made it easy for them to carry out affiliate marketing business from time to time with more and more users increasing every year untill it reached a time, when the internet was fully loaded with information. This called for a change in SEO operation. And it really does because of the change in how search engines work. That was those days.
Today, there is even a more greater number of people who are using and feeding the internet with new ideas than it used to be and that’s a ditch which you have to jump over however, it can still be crossed. Despite the necessary SEO rules in various search engines, ensuring accuracy with different algorithms will have you no problems acquiring a rank from Google. This has got to come with great quality content on your website. Avoid thin content(same content appearing on different pages of your site or blog) and ensure that you publish regularly. Once you are 80% OK with those factors, Just be rest assured but also, be patient enough to wait for a change or an increase in your daily traffic because it doesn’t come in a overnight or a week or a month. There is no specific time range for this to happen but it does-depending on your website’s capacity and location.
On a financial part of it you may or not spend some bucks to facilitate your site’s management for instance; A niche website will require you to employ some other people to work on it as administrators unlike a personal website eg; a blog. Remember, niche websites need even more tones of traffic just like a business website for you to get what is equivalent of your efforts.
How well do you know these two? Did you know that there is yet a nother way through which you can multiply your earnings besides your 9-5 job? I have been talking about affiliate marketing all along as a major method to generate income and from my own point of view, yes it really is because it’s more popular every where. It has become almost everyone’s point of interest . Now there are a few people who have actually decided to do both of the projects above and they are doing very well. It’s possible you too can do them so long as you have ample time. There are a few differences between Freelancing and Affiliate marketing despite the fact that they are all online work from home Jobs. So, I am going to elaborate more about them and we want to see their similarities. Both affiliate marketing and freelancing have the good side and the bad side.Therefore, in the end we shall be able to identify both the good side and the bad side of each of them.
What is so common about the two?(similarities)
- Both are work from home jobs. Both Affiliate marketers and Freelancers may not need to have an office in order to carry out what they are supposed to but their employers may be in office.
- No specific qualifications may be required for one to participate in these jobs.
- They are entirely free to join and start working. There is no appointment and no retirement.
- You have unlimited time for work so, work at your own pace and no body will moderate you for what you do.
- Both are flexible you can do them alongside other things.
What differenciates affiliate marketing from freelancing( comparison )?
The differences between the two kinds of online jobs above may also be their merits or demerits.
- Affiliate marketing is a self employment directory because once you have authority to promote or refer people to a certain company whatsoever,it is your choice whether to do the promotions and drive traffic or not. Everything is in your hands take personal decisions pertaining your private job. Where as Freelancing is not private in any way, because as a freelancer, you only work on other people’s projects to be paid.
- As an affiliate, you don’t need any past experience all you need is an email address in order to register and start promoting on the straight away even though you are just a beginner unlike freelancing. You need to be good at one or more skills to bid on available projects short of that, you may not be able to find what you can do.
- Affiliate marketing is permanent once you have joined a company or business as a partner as long as the company continues to exist. This means a lifetime job and it’s possible to gain experience and then make it your official job for life while in freelancing, you will either get a permanent job or work on contracts which expire after a given period of time as agreed.
- In the field of affiliate marketing, payments are assured as long as you make a complete conversion. Freelancer jobs may not have assured payments for employees since most freelancing sites have a policy that says, if an employer is not sarticified with what his/her employee is doing, he or she may decide not to pay them until they perfect their work.
- Earning is through commissions and bonuses which are at times recurting for affiliates while for Freelancers, earning is through your effort. You earn for only what you worked for. There are no bunuses in this case.
- Affiliate marketing involves lead generation through advertising which really takes more time while freelancing may not need any of those except, in case one is given a job that involves attracting organic traffic.
- As an affiliate marketer, jobs are readily available compared to freelancing where by you have to bid on a project by sending a proposal to the employer and wait to be chosen if there are many applicants which is also time consuming.
Higher conversions and commisions are what we want. They are a reason why we do affiliate marketing. To archive the best in the field of business marketing, you must be competent enough in making better choices for your buyers with a better affiliate site in the world. Here is a list of the top ten, most of which offer 50% commissions basing on their pay per click payment with refferal program commissions involving recurring payments.
Scrolling down the list below, we will be able to know and categorise affiliate sites by purpose and reality as shown here —»
1. Internet Marketing Affiliate Programs
Internet marketing is the most lucrative affiliate program as it’s based on marketing for better results. As an affiliate, you will want to join these programs as they are very easy to partner with. These are as follows.
- Leadpages. A digital lead generation and landing page builder platform. Lead pages helps businesses to connect with audiences, generate leads and close their sales. Earn by sending businesses to Leadpages. Earn a 30% recurring commission for as long as the time your referral is a customer at Leadpages. Leadpages is a product itself so it’s affiliate program is universal.
- Shopify is a all in one e-commerce platform that aids entrepreneurs in starting, to running and growing businesses through their web developer tools and softwares. Become an affiliate by referring people to pay for services like create online stores for their businesses. Shopify pays specific figures of money according to your efforts. $58 for each user who signs up for any paid plan with your link. Next after that, $2000 for each plus referral. Their commissions are very attractive and yes they will pay you exactly that. Join the Shopify program.
2. Retail Affiliate Program
This program is based on companies that sell digital and physical products online. It is very common now days that businesses have affiliate partnerships and have a way of creating jobs for the public. I have selected the best retail sites which have the best marketing commissions. Here, check it below
- Amazon associates. This is an affiliate marketing programe free for website owners and bloggers to join and earn from it. You will earn $150 by referring advertisers to Amazon product adds. Payment is qualified when the advertiser launched and Amazon product account. Also 10% commissions from any qualifying purchases not just the products you advertise.
- eBay Partner Network. eBay is one the world’s largest brands online, selling major products /commodities . Make money from refering buyers to eBay. You don’t have to sell or shop eBay takes care of all that. Get 50%- 70% commissions from the transactions your referrals make and a $10 bonus when your referrals sign up for eBay and make their first transaction.
- Niji. Niji is an online brand that deals in used Japaneese cars online. They have a nice attractive affiliate program that is best for you.Interested in selling cars, or do you want to buy a car? Here is a perfect place to go.
3. Web Hosting Affiliate Program
Web hosting is a service offered by web hosts, – websites that use technology to enable other websites to be viewed on the internet with the help of special purpose computers called servers. Below is a list of websites that work best for web hosting.
- WP engine The WP search Engine is a rated 4.99/5.00 web hosting website. Their affiliate program will will earn you 100% commissions of the first month’s payment. Earn a $200 standard pay out per signup
- WordPress. With WordPress, you earn $300 commissions for every complete conversions and 20% of the the revenue your referral generates. This is for a lifetime.
- CloudWays. Cloudways is ideal for people can refer more and more customers consistently every month. Earn from $50-$125 per referal. You could get in total $6k a month. You will be paid a $30 bonus on top of ths, for every sign up plus a 7% recurring commission for a lifetime.
4.Finance Affiliate Program
Speaking of finance, there are so many tatiary institutions and organisations out there that are still looking to help the community and here comes an opportunity to you. If you can be a better referer, then it’s a deal already. Have a look at the three organisations below. They have got different affiliate commissions and lead pay outs so you can decide which one to go with but nevertheless, they are all cool and awesome for earning.
- Realassets Dealers in gold, old gold coins and other forms of assets. Real Assets offers between $30-$100 per verified lead, 1%-3% commissions for sales of your refered client for life. On top of that, a 2% commission for sales above $30,000 of affiliates you introduce and 1% for sales above $30,000 of other affiliates introduced by your affiliates.
- BBVA Banks. BBVA stands for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Arlgentaria. It is a multinational Spanish banking group with it’s base in Birmingham, Alabama. With their program, you will earn as an affiliate, $50-$75 commissions per lead generated. However, there many other affiliate programs our there but this just a sample of the best that i have known.
Here is how to create and launch your affiliate marketing website on a WordPress platform. Word press is a content management system. The most popular Content Management System (CMS) solutions world wide with over twenty million page views per day. Its was originally created as a blog way back in 2003 and has emerged to support other types of content due to its increased number of users visiting it everyday. This guide will show you exactly how to build a website for your affiliate marketing program and make more earnings with it. Follow the steps below.
- Create an account at WordPress.com if you are new to the website.
- After creating an account, you will automatically be logged in. Choose the kind of site you are building from the suggestions list below.
- Add a topic or choose one from the drop down list eg; cameras and photography or fashion or digital marketing, and click on (continue)button from the right hand side of the screen. At this level, you can scroll down to see how your website will look.
- Add a business name eg; Webdesigner, then click on the (continue) button to head over to the next step.
- It’s time to give your site an address. An address is a keyword that people can type in to a web browser so as to find your website. Enter a name or keyword that you want to be your domain name eg; WordPress.com, WordPress.ug.com etc. Normally when doing this, the system will give you sugestions for the keyword that you type because at times a keyword that you choose may be already existing as a domain in another website. Once this happens,the system will suggest to you a related domain name.
- These suggestions come with different extensions and because of the variance in extensions, even their costs do vary. The ‘.com’ extension is most commonly used so, for this reason, it tends to cost more money than other extensions. You can change a given extension from the (more extensions) tab at the bottom.
- There is always one free-domain-name option for users who are not yet sure whether to buy a custom domain or not. One is also allowed to map a domain that they already bought from a different domain issuer, to WordPress. Take for example I can map a domain that I own at Bluehost.com to my WordPress website.
- Click on (start with a business plan) to buy a custom domain name for your site which will look like this; WordPress.com or WordPress.online depending on the extension you chose earlier on.WordPress like any other CMS, gives it’s users an advantage of creating a free website without a custom domain. A free domain on WordPress will contain an extension-wordpress.com. eg; if your web address is to be http://www.designer.com, instead of this address, on a free plan, you will have it as; designer.wordpress.com.However, you can buy a custom domain name and to replace the free one but the free domain can not be deleted because it’s permanent.
- After you have bought a custom domain, you will be redirected to the WordPress’s website reader page. This is how it looks.
- Begin by following your favourite sites here. Use the top menu buttons and learn how to use them. Access all the tools you deserve to set up your affiliate site and add some content to introduce your self to the readers. By using this page, you will learn what to do on each button of the page while you use them. CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE TODAY
One of the most discouraging issue you never know in the affiliate business is; failure to make even a single sale afte a month or two. It can really let you down but I’m here to tell you, relax you are not alone. So many webinars have passed through that but it shouldn’t be that difficult thing. Hey! Just begin from home, try friends and relatives if at all they like what you have to present to them. Look around you and do the following to earn a first sale quickly.
- Engage with family members, relatives and friends. This is a great community to point at. You can just talk to them by word of mouth and ask convince them to buy from your link or you can help them and buy on their behalf. I’m sure there so many of people out there who will find it as difficult,to buy online so you’re gonna help them to do just that and trust me they will come to like it over time and definitely become your affiliate line.
- Generate social media leads. Foccus on social media for most people spend their time on social networks doing nothing but reading posts and pictures from others. This can be a great way to capture their attention and interests by reaching to them privately through messaging and also posting to the public. Also visit some public affiliate marketing grupus or buy & sell groups on Facebook, join and get approved to start sharing content with those communities.
- Choose good product for specific seasons eg; clothings for the Christmas season. Obviously people will always want to purchase items to use in this festive season so that’s already a target audience source to count on.
- Post your links proffessionally by giving detailed explanations for them so that your content may not be ignored or considered as scam. Try to cover the links where possible.
Finding the right products to run promotions for, is a key aspect to be put in mind before you get any promotional link. To be sure of how much money you want to make from affiliate marketing, I recommend you do a little bit of research on the company that is about to give you an opportunity of working with them as an affiliate. One of the key objectives of this research is;- you want to know what kind of products are you dealing in and how much will you earn from promoting them? You also must know what type of audience you will be targeting. Is it an audience so hard to find? Is the product loved by many? Is it genuine to most people or even to everyone?Are people talking about this product? Let me tell a short story. For a very long time, someone was always running up and down from point A to point C, moving from one office to the other, searching for a job. He/she finally gave up and decided to sit back at home. When this person heard about an online business opportunity that could earn him/her doubble-the salary they were to get from the job they had initially searched for but failed, they were super exited and overwhelmed by what they had. So, they went ahead to get started with the great opportunity-affiliate marketing by joining an affiliate program and had taken it seriously. They must have been lucky to have known about marketing. It was already step torward their transformation. Indeed they were in a right truck. However, they needed to put this in mind and also you who is reading, these tips which I’m going to share below.
Most companies especially those; that sell only one type of product, have a universal link that you will used for promoting their item. These are companies that deal in expensive products like Cars, machinery, sound systems, computers and many more. Their commissions are usually between 40-50% and those are the ones you wanna look for. A few tips below will help you make right decisions.
In order to ease your marketing career, target less people but still earn high commissions, this is what you should do.
- Choose a right and good affilite program. You will not only find out whether the company is legit but also know how a company works so that you are contented with it’s terms and conditions. The best way to see the legitimacy of an affiliate program is by looking at it’s reviews across different search engines.
- Find a good product which has got high conversions. A good product to promote may depend on its type. You can either promote physical products or digital products. In most cases companies that sell specific types of products are worth paying high commissions. A good product must contain a high conversion I mean high percentage of your commission. Products that have 20% commissions and above, are the best you can go for.
- It is also important to bear in mind that expensive commodities and services would be the best to promote but you find that they are the most difficult things to promote and get sales yet you can earn increased commissions.
- Tally the right products with the correct seasons and point to the right customers.
With the little knowledge learnt above, you are great to start.
In this guide, I will be discussing step by step on how to become an affiliat marketer or partner with Jumia. Of course before joining the program, you will have decided how you shiuld promote products and services online. Would you need a website for showcasing these products or you are just going to social media direct? Whatever the choice, it doesn’t matter. What matters is for you to make sales.
Jumia has been one of the largest online stores world wide over the years. Because of high competition, making large sales has not been so easy for big companies like Jumia. Now that the ideab of afiliate marketing came in, the program is getting known to almost every part of the world. Selling is nolonger a struggle to the companies but it is, to the affiliate marketer. This is why affiliate get paid- for working hard to drive customers to a business. Should you be an affiliate marketer? Yes.
Getting started step-by-step.
Getting started on Jumia is as easy as 123 so, let’s begin here.
Go to your browser and type ‘Jumia affiliate program.’ You will see a window like the one below, with a menu button at the top right corner of the screen.
Click on it, then select create account or use the button at the bottom of the page ‘Become an affiliate.’
Register using the form that will be displayed after you click the button as instructed above.
This is where you will fill in your personal information such as first name, last name, email address, phone number and country of residence or operation. After you’ve filled the form, you will receive a confirmation message from Jumia asking you to confirm your email address because the want to be sure who they have sent the email to. Once your email address has been confirmed, login to your new affiliate account and here is what it would look like on a home page.
Click on the middle button which says get started with Banners/ Promote with banner.
Select your country where you want to promote products from.
It is also important to note that banners are not available in some countries like Uganda so, in this case, one is expected to use pages links and products links instead banners. Take a look at the differences between the two pages below.
When you click on any of the above banner categories, this is what you will see on your next screen.
Here you can download an image’s URL and paste it wherever you will place your links so both the picture and the link will be positioned at one place all together.
Copy a link to post on social media and copy also a link to past to your website as shown above.
Mean while for countries where there are no banners, you have to build a URL or links that you will share and use to bring people to buy products. To build a link;
Go to the Jumia affiliates home page.
Click on the menu bar and select advertising.
Select link builder from the drop down list and it will take you to this page
Fill out the form with a Jumia Page’s URL where you selected products from. This is only if you want to promote a whole Jumia page. You could also promote a single product by pasting it’s URL to the first URL space provided above.
Add your own tracking parameters like a YouTube channel URL to ease tracking of sales you made. Also add your sub-affiliate ID to the third URL space provided. The other spaces at the bottom don’t really matter so much you can leave them just blank.
Lastly, you will be required to review all your conversions,the products sold through your promotion and links simply by rating them.
Hello from the other side!
Here I am today to tell you a little secretial information about increasing traffic naturally. There is literally no other solution to growing your audience that will work better and more effectively than what I am about share to you here. It has truly worked for many businesses and are continuing to use it for other functions like sending bulky automatic messages.That audience tool kit called Simple Social Tools.
This is a computer software designed to function naturally as human beings and works only on one social network-Facebook . It is not a bot or an emulated software because it is designed to drive traffic which is built by human nature.
Honestly, the process of becoming successful online is based on:- how much traffic do you have? So, in this sense, we all know that you need more traffic engagement and the question in your mind right now should be;. How can I build and audience with more traffic of nearly 30,0000 visitors per day?
There is more that you can do with this tool. If you really want to reach that huge number of followers or customers rather and make more money out of it should it be a mandatory, No not everyone would like to go for this option as it may seem a little costly but it works. I am talking about the simple social tools
The kind of people that this tool targets is your Facebook friends, groups and fan page likers. Simple social tools does not work like bot systems do. Bot softwares are instant and generate feck traffic to your channel or site which may not help. But with this Simple social tools, It works naturally and takes some time to complete given tasks hence reaching out to real people.
I once used this tool for one of my Facebook accounts and it was able to top up my friends list to 9000 friends it’s really awesome. That was an a great achievement to my self because I had got new friends from the outside countries and you know what it means when you have more friends to engage with.
Sending automatic traffic to my fan page and website from Facebook was entirely amazing. This tool works best for you Make money as you sleep while Simple social tools does all the marketing. The only thing you will do is giving it orders to perform the tasks that you want it to. Get started with Simple social tools today and unlock unlimited traffic. CLICK HERE to access the Simple Social Tool.
Don’t have a website and not ready to create one? That’s not a huge challenge. Marketing products is a flexible business where you intently manipulate from one platform to another. Just like one can move from market A to B in order to sell, affiliate marketing is not far different from that. In this case, you will need to find people to buy what you are actually promoting and not anything else. For beginners or freshers, it may seem difficult but it’s not. To make one sale without using a website, count on the ability to build a community of followers within you and it’s what you should consider first before getting in to any affiliate program. Traffic!
The greatest advantage of digital marketing or affiliate marketing rather is that, you do not have to do the pricing, issue receipts or invoices or take charge of customer care services. It’s all done by the company which you promote it’s products.You could possibly find buyers on the internet who may even buy what you promote without communicating or asking you any questions because they are redirected to the landing pages when they click on a certain link you share on social media . So, how can you surely begin without having to create a website? There are so many ways to promote a product apart from using a website but we want to tackle just a few here. The commonest and easiest methods are;
1. Sharing direct links;- through social media either in posts or on people’s timelines as your target audience eg; You could share a link that redirects people to a sales page of say, a dress.
In this case, since all social media platforms consist of both males and females. The right audience for the product listed above should be mainly Females right? Reason being; they are the ones that product is made for and only females wear dresses so they become your target audience for the product.
2. Create a blog on Facebook(commonly regarded as Facebook page). A blog on Facebook is the cheapest and most relevant as it does not cost even a single cent to create and get it running. A blog will help you to draw closer the attention people who might be interested in what you promote. A good name for your blog matters alot when it comes to attracting people to your affiliate page. A page may tend to get more visitors through invites but it has to be backed up with a Facebook group so as to provide more traffic to the page. Facebook groups allow their approved members to add and post content consistently with appropriate links. This is where you can bring in your products as posts containing a link or links that direct buyers to the right pages.
3. Visit forum groups with your promotional items. Discussion forums are the best to place your links and are freely accessible. An example of these forums is Quora.com, a place where bloggers interact and learn from each other through sharing content. And one great thing you should know is that when you buy a product from your own affiliate link, you will still get a commission so that will be and added advantage to you. Recently, I made a transaction using my refferal link for one of the companies that I partner with and guess what! In three days time, I was sent the commission.
You are paid because the seller of he product may assume that may be you helped your referral to buy on their behalf which at times is true. So, one can easily buy bearing in mind that there will be a payback commission for them but I don’t recommend that you do it consequently if you do, there could be an action taken against it.
How to promote on Quora
Usually, bloggers meet on Quora.com everyday and have the ability to meet new people follow their blogs, and also share ideas by writing to one another within the platform. Quora makes it easier for one to create a personal account and get followers who like what they do on this website. They can create and answer polls from other bloggers too.
In order to make a huge sales, a reasonable number of followers has to be attained on Quora. That means you have to be more active and committed here just like you would be on your website or blog. Once there are followers you will be able to create your product listings though it has to be non physical products because they are easier to sell. Now, when you are logged in, you will have to answer people’s questions/polls and here you can answer questions with great content containing links pointed to the product.