Facebook is a better place to drive traffic. The fact that it is the third largest and popularly used platform … Continue reading How to generate Facebook traffic with the audience tool kit- simple social tool’s re
What No One Tells You About Broken Links- written by Debby Winter. Have you ever clicked a link just to … Continue reading Let’s talk about link building for SEO.
Just to say, thank you, this is how we do it. Hello!, friends, I am delighted once again for I … Continue reading The Bee Love Award
Are you out there looking for a job but can’t even find or qualify for any? Try this and drop that job seeking habbit. Leave it to those who still don’t know about work online. At Upwork or Freelancer, you can find your dream job probably, an affiliate marketing job. These are freelance jobs which are done from anywhere in the world.
This is about the above-mentioned award. I was nominated by Francisco Bravo Cabrera, a very good artist if you could see from his blog. Special thanks to Bravo. His drawings, paintings and the overall blog content is so amazing.
Are you a member of the Jvzoo affiliates? here is a basic guide to help you to be a successful affiliate marketer or businessman in 2020 at Jvzoo.com. It is from my own point of view, that I am writing this because I realise someone out there needs just this information to sort out a challenge they are currently facing with Jvzoo
What are the new happenings this year in the affiliate marketing business? For years, it has existed and is still … Continue reading Affiliate marketing in 2020(Review)
Hi! everyone, Happy New Year once again. Continue reading A VOTE OF APPRECIATION
Happy new year and happy celebrations Continue reading HAPPY NEW YEAR
Do you realise that most of your site visitors actually just read and leave? Continue reading Online tips for succesful sales or lead generation.
I should have tried to apply these techniques long-time but hey! It’s not too late. There are techniques that you … Continue reading Five tips to keep your affiliate marketing web traffic levels growing.
Why you should consider making Jetpack a ‘must have’ on your non WordPress built website. It is a plugin software … Continue reading Why you should consider making Jetpack plugin a “must have .”
Get the most out of your business today when you upgrade to either e-commerce or wooCommerce business plans on WP. … Continue reading Cyber Monday promotions
How well do you know these two? Did you know that there is yet a nother way through which you can multiply your earnings besides your 9-5 job? I have been talking about affiliate marketing all along as a major method to generate income and from my own point of view, yes it really is because it’s more popular every where. It has become almost everyone’s point of interest . Now there are a few people who have actually decided to do both of the projects above and they are doing very well. It’s possible you too can do them so long as you have ample time. There are a few differences between Freelancing and Affiliate marketing despite the fact that they are all online work from home Jobs. So, I am going to elaborate more about them and we want to see their similarities. Both affiliate marketing and freelancing have the good side and the bad side.Therefore, in the end we shall be able to identify both the good side and the bad side of each of them.
What is so common about the two?(similarities)
- Both are work from home jobs. Both Affiliate marketers and Freelancers may not need to have an office in order to carry out what they are supposed to but their employers may be in office.
- No specific qualifications may be required for one to participate in these jobs.
- They are entirely free to join and start working. There is no appointment and no retirement.
- You have unlimited time for work so, work at your own pace and no body will moderate you for what you do.
- Both are flexible you can do them alongside other things.
What differenciates affiliate marketing from freelancing( comparison )?
The differences between the two kinds of online jobs above may also be their merits or demerits.
- Affiliate marketing is a self employment directory because once you have authority to promote or refer people to a certain company whatsoever,it is your choice whether to do the promotions and drive traffic or not. Everything is in your hands take personal decisions pertaining your private job. Where as Freelancing is not private in any way, because as a freelancer, you only work on other people’s projects to be paid.
- As an affiliate, you don’t need any past experience all you need is an email address in order to register and start promoting on the straight away even though you are just a beginner unlike freelancing. You need to be good at one or more skills to bid on available projects short of that, you may not be able to find what you can do.
- Affiliate marketing is permanent once you have joined a company or business as a partner as long as the company continues to exist. This means a lifetime job and it’s possible to gain experience and then make it your official job for life while in freelancing, you will either get a permanent job or work on contracts which expire after a given period of time as agreed.
- In the field of affiliate marketing, payments are assured as long as you make a complete conversion. Freelancer jobs may not have assured payments for employees since most freelancing sites have a policy that says, if an employer is not sarticified with what his/her employee is doing, he or she may decide not to pay them until they perfect their work.
- Earning is through commissions and bonuses which are at times recurting for affiliates while for Freelancers, earning is through your effort. You earn for only what you worked for. There are no bunuses in this case.
- Affiliate marketing involves lead generation through advertising which really takes more time while freelancing may not need any of those except, in case one is given a job that involves attracting organic traffic.
- As an affiliate marketer, jobs are readily available compared to freelancing where by you have to bid on a project by sending a proposal to the employer and wait to be chosen if there are many applicants which is also time consuming.
One of the most discouraging issue you never know in the affiliate business is; failure to make even a single … Continue reading Four tips to get the very first sale quickly on your new website.
It is not mandatory to own a website for one to do affiliate marketing. This business is actually a tendency … Continue reading How to create an affiliate marketing website
Hello from the other side! Here I am today to tell you a little secretial information about increasing traffic naturally. … Continue reading How to build your affiliate marketing career with a highly targeted audience online and automate your social networks.