Howdy, reader! Have you ever driven traffic using this powerful tool? The Audience Toolkit is one of my best traffic … Continue reading Audience-Toolkit-University
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have … Continue reading Real Neat Blog Award
Wow! This is surprisingly amazing. I am so enthusiastic for this award, even though I do not know what it stands for, but I do believe it is a that is how it makes me happy. I was nominated by for this award by a great fellow blogger, TishGirl.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their website.
- Display a logo of the award
- Answer questions asked
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
- Follow at vincentehinderi.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions from TishGirl
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
I like to do research more than anything not even writing. Despite the fact that I have more topics, more information, I find it difficult to write at times.
- What is your favourite social media platform, and why?
My favourite social media platform is YouTube. As I love to do research, YouTube is one of the best places where I find great information and learn from.
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
Indoors. All the work that I do online is based indoors.
- Tell me a weird fact about yourself!
Something weird about me! Hmm! What can I say? Yeah, I think I have something to say. I know that I do not like to have longer voice calls with my phone and this is really weird of me. I don’t know why I have that kind of attitude but I am about to discover.
- What is your favourite season?
My favourite season is summer. I enjoy the cold weather more often just because in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa, which has got abundant sunshine.
- What is your favourite memory?
My life at college is something that I can never forget. I really enjoyed it because I had enough freedom to do whatever I had to. I may not remember everything that was lectured in class, but at least I have a bunch of moments to keep in my mind.
- Cats or dogs?
- If you were an only child, would you wish to have siblings?
Yeah, I would wish to, in fact, more siblings. I have two siblings and to me, they are not enough.
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
I can not tell. To be honest, I don’t remember when I last had an ice cream other wise, I could tell more about it.
- What three wishes would you ask from a genie?
It is quite in realistic to speak with a genie but since these are just wishes, I would wish to have;
• The ability to fly in the air.
• The ability to move all over the world.
• The power of invisibility. I would love to be invisible sometimes.
- Who is the created this award?
- How many of these awards have you?
- What is your favourite award type?
- As the world is struggling to fight a pandemic commonly know as COVID-19, how best are you guarding your self from it? Some tips, please😊
- Do you do workouts? If yes, tell me your best gym workout that you can never do without.
- Who would you rather listen to; Rihana or Beyonce?
- What was your best ever of money ever?
- What challenges do you have with WP-Admin?
- What is the current climatic condition in your are?
- Do you have hope that COVID-19 will be gone by the end of June this year?
Below is a list of blogs I chose to nominate
Please be mindful to read more and see if you are among the nominees.Continue reading “Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award”
I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by The Freethinker, an awesome blogger at ‘The truth‘-Bridging the gap between … Continue reading Awesome Blogger Award
Making money online seems to be so easy as most businesses also seem to be on the lookout for marketers … Continue reading How to earn through referral marketing
Anyone looking to get more visitors and views on a website must know more about SEO. And this SEO(Search Engine Optimization) has got multiple methods of approaching it.
What No One Tells You About Broken Links- written by Debby Winter. Have you ever clicked a link just to … Continue reading Let’s talk about link building for SEO.
Hurray, reader! Welcome to this post where I am going to explain a few tips for an affiliate marketer or … Continue reading How to bring more visitors into your affiliate marketing website.
Yeah! The virus has really done more harm all over the world and I don’t know what will happen next … Continue reading The COVID-19 VIRUS IN AFRICA
I am so flabbergasteded as I write this post. Great things come at the right time, in a right manner, … Continue reading Sunshine blogger award II
Just to say, thank you, this is how we do it. Hello!, friends, I am delighted once again for I … Continue reading The Bee Love Award
Are you out there looking for a job but can’t even find or qualify for any? Try this and drop that job seeking habbit. Leave it to those who still don’t know about work online. At Upwork or Freelancer, you can find your dream job probably, an affiliate marketing job. These are freelance jobs which are done from anywhere in the world.
What are the new happenings this year in the affiliate marketing business? For years, it has existed and is still … Continue reading Affiliate marketing in 2020(Review)
Hi! everyone, Happy New Year once again. Continue reading A VOTE OF APPRECIATION
Happy new year and happy celebrations Continue reading HAPPY NEW YEAR
Do you realise that most of your site visitors actually just read and leave? Continue reading Online tips for succesful sales or lead generation.
Congratulations Continue reading 100….. on Jeonlin Affiliates
How to find a key work that will rank on your website at a low competitor rate. One of the … Continue reading How to do keyword research for better performance.
Does your affiliate website require any marketing technique? Surely it does. In fact, it deserves to carry out email marketing. … Continue reading Email marketing strategy
Why you should consider making Jetpack a ‘must have’ on your non WordPress built website. It is a plugin software … Continue reading Why you should consider making Jetpack plugin a “must have .”
Get the most out of your business today when you upgrade to either e-commerce or wooCommerce business plans on WP. … Continue reading Cyber Monday promotions
Congratulations Jeonlin Affiliates Continue reading Jeonlin affiliates
I want to share with you a little story about how I became a blogger. Continue reading How I crawled to success with WordPress (true facts).
How well do you know these two? Did you know that there is yet a nother way through which you can multiply your earnings besides your 9-5 job? I have been talking about affiliate marketing all along as a major method to generate income and from my own point of view, yes it really is because it’s more popular every where. It has become almost everyone’s point of interest . Now there are a few people who have actually decided to do both of the projects above and they are doing very well. It’s possible you too can do them so long as you have ample time. There are a few differences between Freelancing and Affiliate marketing despite the fact that they are all online work from home Jobs. So, I am going to elaborate more about them and we want to see their similarities. Both affiliate marketing and freelancing have the good side and the bad side.Therefore, in the end we shall be able to identify both the good side and the bad side of each of them.
What is so common about the two?(similarities)
- Both are work from home jobs. Both Affiliate marketers and Freelancers may not need to have an office in order to carry out what they are supposed to but their employers may be in office.
- No specific qualifications may be required for one to participate in these jobs.
- They are entirely free to join and start working. There is no appointment and no retirement.
- You have unlimited time for work so, work at your own pace and no body will moderate you for what you do.
- Both are flexible you can do them alongside other things.
What differenciates affiliate marketing from freelancing( comparison )?
The differences between the two kinds of online jobs above may also be their merits or demerits.
- Affiliate marketing is a self employment directory because once you have authority to promote or refer people to a certain company whatsoever,it is your choice whether to do the promotions and drive traffic or not. Everything is in your hands take personal decisions pertaining your private job. Where as Freelancing is not private in any way, because as a freelancer, you only work on other people’s projects to be paid.
- As an affiliate, you don’t need any past experience all you need is an email address in order to register and start promoting on the straight away even though you are just a beginner unlike freelancing. You need to be good at one or more skills to bid on available projects short of that, you may not be able to find what you can do.
- Affiliate marketing is permanent once you have joined a company or business as a partner as long as the company continues to exist. This means a lifetime job and it’s possible to gain experience and then make it your official job for life while in freelancing, you will either get a permanent job or work on contracts which expire after a given period of time as agreed.
- In the field of affiliate marketing, payments are assured as long as you make a complete conversion. Freelancer jobs may not have assured payments for employees since most freelancing sites have a policy that says, if an employer is not sarticified with what his/her employee is doing, he or she may decide not to pay them until they perfect their work.
- Earning is through commissions and bonuses which are at times recurting for affiliates while for Freelancers, earning is through your effort. You earn for only what you worked for. There are no bunuses in this case.
- Affiliate marketing involves lead generation through advertising which really takes more time while freelancing may not need any of those except, in case one is given a job that involves attracting organic traffic.
- As an affiliate marketer, jobs are readily available compared to freelancing where by you have to bid on a project by sending a proposal to the employer and wait to be chosen if there are many applicants which is also time consuming.
Higher conversions and commisions are what we want. They are a reason why we do affiliate marketing. To archive the … Continue reading Top four (4) affilaite-marketing programs and websites to invest your time in.
Here is how to create and launch your affiliate marketing website on a WordPress platform. Word press is a content … Continue reading How to build an affiliate website on wordpress step -by-step guide.
It is not mandatory to own a website for one to do affiliate marketing. This business is actually a tendency … Continue reading How to create an affiliate marketing website