Howdy, reader! Have you ever driven traffic using this powerful tool? The Audience Toolkit is one of my best traffic … Continue reading Audience-Toolkit-University
Wow! This is surprisingly amazing. I am so enthusiastic for this award, even though I do not know what it stands for, but I do believe it is a that is how it makes me happy. I was nominated by for this award by a great fellow blogger, TishGirl.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their website.
- Display a logo of the award
- Answer questions asked
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
- Follow at vincentehinderi.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions from TishGirl
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
I like to do research more than anything not even writing. Despite the fact that I have more topics, more information, I find it difficult to write at times.
- What is your favourite social media platform, and why?
My favourite social media platform is YouTube. As I love to do research, YouTube is one of the best places where I find great information and learn from.
- Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
Indoors. All the work that I do online is based indoors.
- Tell me a weird fact about yourself!
Something weird about me! Hmm! What can I say? Yeah, I think I have something to say. I know that I do not like to have longer voice calls with my phone and this is really weird of me. I don’t know why I have that kind of attitude but I am about to discover.
- What is your favourite season?
My favourite season is summer. I enjoy the cold weather more often just because in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa, which has got abundant sunshine.
- What is your favourite memory?
My life at college is something that I can never forget. I really enjoyed it because I had enough freedom to do whatever I had to. I may not remember everything that was lectured in class, but at least I have a bunch of moments to keep in my mind.
- Cats or dogs?
- If you were an only child, would you wish to have siblings?
Yeah, I would wish to, in fact, more siblings. I have two siblings and to me, they are not enough.
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
I can not tell. To be honest, I don’t remember when I last had an ice cream other wise, I could tell more about it.
- What three wishes would you ask from a genie?
It is quite in realistic to speak with a genie but since these are just wishes, I would wish to have;
• The ability to fly in the air.
• The ability to move all over the world.
• The power of invisibility. I would love to be invisible sometimes.
- Who is the created this award?
- How many of these awards have you?
- What is your favourite award type?
- As the world is struggling to fight a pandemic commonly know as COVID-19, how best are you guarding your self from it? Some tips, please😊
- Do you do workouts? If yes, tell me your best gym workout that you can never do without.
- Who would you rather listen to; Rihana or Beyonce?
- What was your best ever of money ever?
- What challenges do you have with WP-Admin?
- What is the current climatic condition in your are?
- Do you have hope that COVID-19 will be gone by the end of June this year?
Below is a list of blogs I chose to nominate
Please be mindful to read more and see if you are among the nominees.Continue reading “Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award”
Anyone looking to get more visitors and views on a website must know more about SEO. And this SEO(Search Engine Optimization) has got multiple methods of approaching it.
What No One Tells You About Broken Links- written by Debby Winter. Have you ever clicked a link just to … Continue reading Let’s talk about link building for SEO.
I am so flabbergasteded as I write this post. Great things come at the right time, in a right manner, … Continue reading Sunshine blogger award II
The easiest way to make affiliate marketing a walkthrough is by applying video marketing. Everyone wants to buy what they … Continue reading Easy Video Creation For Marketers and Businesses
Just to say, thank you, this is how we do it. Hello!, friends, I am delighted once again for I … Continue reading The Bee Love Award
Did you know you can maximise your affiliate revenue on social media? Try video marketing on YouTube.
Are you a member of the Jvzoo affiliates? here is a basic guide to help you to be a successful affiliate marketer or businessman in 2020 at Jvzoo.com. It is from my own point of view, that I am writing this because I realise someone out there needs just this information to sort out a challenge they are currently facing with Jvzoo
What are the new happenings this year in the affiliate marketing business? For years, it has existed and is still … Continue reading Affiliate marketing in 2020(Review)
Hi! everyone, Happy New Year once again. Continue reading A VOTE OF APPRECIATION
Happy new year and happy celebrations Continue reading HAPPY NEW YEAR
Congratulations Continue reading 100….. on Jeonlin Affiliates
How to find a key work that will rank on your website at a low competitor rate. One of the … Continue reading How to do keyword research for better performance.
Hey everyone, welcome to this huge opportunity which I’m about to tell you right here. Now as you know, you … Continue reading Affiliate marketing jobs for you
Get the most out of your business today when you upgrade to either e-commerce or wooCommerce business plans on WP. … Continue reading Cyber Monday promotions
WordAds is very popular with WordPress users and has initially grown to be best advertising platforms on WordPress websites. Like … Continue reading WordAds earnings(How WordPress sites make money with WordAds)
It is not mandatory to own a website for one to do affiliate marketing. This business is actually a tendency … Continue reading How to create an affiliate marketing website