On behalf of Jeonlin Affiliates, I would like to invite you to have a look at our channel schedules.
This is how we planned to publish for the coming week to keep you updated.
What we have organized for you
For a long time, we have been preparing what to offer to people like you, and now is the right time for us to bring everything out. This video is coming up next week and I am encouraging you to endeavor not to miss it.
To begin with, here is a list of our tops videos of the week you might want to checkout. We believe that if you watch them critically, you will learn what they teach in there and be able to implement In real life.
Let’s get to some knowledge base on how to generate social media traffic. It’s never been that easy but now, this has made it easier.
Have you ever driven traffic using this powerful tool? The Audience Toolkit is one of my best traffic working tools 🔩 🔧 🔨.
Every single day, I engage my readers and followers on social media-Facebook and they get to smash the like👍 or the unlike👎 buttons on every post I make.
I also get them to comment on my content it could be a picture, text, podcast, a video tutorial, or any other related content. This is how I keep them engaged by publishing different types of content.
And here is where I get to know and understand what my viewers and readers want. One aspect I always consider is getting down to the comments section of each video because viewers can immediately reach out to you by commenting on your video if they do not have any other way to contact you.
I can not tell which part of the world my traffic does come from? All I know is; The Audience Toolkit does its best as everyone else talks about it. Try it for free
If you are looking to target traffic from Facebook, you are not so far away from what you want. I can engage my audience yes I agree but I will also agree to it that with the Audience toolkit, I am able to reach more people not only my followers.
The audience toolkit is commonly known as ‘Simple Social Tools’ this is a name for specific software that is designed to automatically generate social media traffic and increase post engagement.
Five months ago, I purchased access to this software because I wanted to exceed my Facebook friend limit. It surprised me when I woke up to my phone the next morning to see that had over +2000 friends from the initial 2500. It was a crazy moment.
Last year, I used to have a weird manner of bringing viewers to my channel because,
knew it was the right time to target people to view my content.
I chose one of the greatest Youtuber’s channels whom I knew -Brandon Tay, selected one of his videos and decided to target the people who had watched that particular video. In this sense, I knew that I would get some of his traffic without having to compete.
Now, that was just a simple hack I used on YouTube. I later realized that Simple Social tools(Audience toolkit) also has the same only that this one is more advanced with automation. I came to know that it never was a weird manner. I was right to do it that way.
That’s why I introduce to you the Audience Toolkit University
The Audience Toolkit Univesity is a learning place for users of the software- Simple Social Tools. In case you find any challenge using it,
With this program, you can learn even more ideas on how to use Simple Social Tools to reach even more people. I strongly recommend it.
The SEO blogger award nomination is finally here. I was nominated for this award by Debby Winter. A fellow blogger and an SEO expert at Debby Winter who also created this very award, applause for her beautiful piece of work.
What is the purpose of this award?
The purpose of this post is to unite digital marketers, SEO experts and professional bloggers from all over the world, and to help them spread motivation, love and link juice. Participating will increase your traffic and site relevancy.
In this post, my emphasis are on using headers to improve page quality for SEO.
Top five questions from Debby Winter
1) When did you start your SEO business? If you don’t run an SEO business when did you first optimize a website?
2) Do you believe SEO is overrated? Why?
3) What is the worse SEO related error you have ever made? What happened?
4) What are some of the best SEO results you have obtained over the years?
5) If you were to start a new business right now, would you choose SEO or another business? In case you answered another business what would you do instead? Why?
Top five answers
1) I don’t run an SEO business but I write about it sometimes. The need to creat awareness makes me to do this though it is a little different from my main blog topic.
2) Yes, I do believe that SEO is overrated reason being; it is the cheapest way to drive traffic. When optimized correctly, it works automatically even when one is asleep. So, you can make money without having to do anything on your site.
3) The very first SEO error I have ever made is publishing thin content. That made me lose more than 50 followers within one week but I had put it right as soon as I noticed. It is a bad habit to post the same content within your website pages.
4) I prefer not to talk about any SEO result because, I am not sure whether anything has changed or not ever since I optimized my website in February, this year.
5) Oh! Yes, I would definitely take SEO as my next business because it is all about dealing with search engines.
What does SEO mean?
Do you try to follow some SEO practices on your website?
Name one SEO practice that you normally observe.
How long do you think it takes your website to acquire a rank.
As a digital marketer, how does it feel dealing with search engines?
Do you have any writing tips for SEO? If yes, give at least two.
How do you intend to boost your website’s performance SEO or online Advertising? Give a reason why.
Have you ever taken time to optimize your site for SEO?
Why did you do it?
The final result for search engine optimization is ________________?
I have asked to nominate at least ten SEO or digital marketinmentiones. I would really love to meantion more than ten websites but unfortunately, I only know one or two. My nominees will be;
Hello!, friends, I am delighted once again for I have been nominated for the Bee Love Award by Brothers’ Campfire, a big thank you to him. He is a poet whose writing has been making me a returning reader on his site and I love everything at ‘Gather round and hear a tale‘ by Brothers’ Campfire
“The reason why I started this blog is that I love the WordPress Community. Just like this award, it links to fellow bloggers’ sites who are being nominated. Thus it will increase the site’s rank and the traffic to the fellow bloggers’ site. Great way to connect and help each other.”
I really appreciate his love which is flowing and circulating in this blog.
Are you out there looking for a job but can’t even find or qualify for any? Try this and drop that job seeking habbit. Leave it to those who still don’t know about work online. At Upwork or Freelancer, you can find your dream job probably, an affiliate marketing job. These are freelance jobs which are done from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is; create a Freelancing account on any of the platforms mentioned above and start biding on different projects. Get paid for every project that you complete.
It’s that simple and easy to start but you need to give detailed information on your profile to gain trust from employers.
Find contracts to bid for on any of the platforms named above and work from home at the comfort of your room, submit the work online and get paid by your employer through the platform to your freelancing account. Do you have any computer skill, you are good to do this as long as you are determined to deliver quality work.
Here are some jobs available on Freelancer, Upwork Fiverr. If you wish to bid on these projects, simply use the links I have provided to access the exact jobs.
Did you know you can maximise your affiliate revenue on social media? Try video marketing on YouTube.
Hey there, it’s Jeofrey here, and in this post today, I’m discussing affiliate marketing on YouTube. If you have ever created a video of any kind and uploaded it to that platform, then you probably have a clue on what I’m to discuss here.
Over the years, YouTube has been hosting videos of various kinds on the official YouTube.com website, making information available to everyone who visits the website. Remember this is where everyone goes to learn about what they don’t know and at last, they go satisfied with the rightful information that they were looking for. So, this makes a good traffic source for affiliate marketing.
How to start promoting on YouTube.
1. First, you have to create a YouTube channel where to publish videos in the form of product reviews. To create one, go to the YouTube home page, click on the menu button and select my channel. You will be asked to create a new channel if at all you don’t have one.
After creating it, add some settings to your new channel to suit its purpose. In your videos, you will be showing how a product your promoting is used, how it works and of course discussing how it will help the buyer achieve what they need.
2. Of course, if you already have your niche, the next step is to copy your affiliate links or page links and add them to your video descriptions. Video descriptions normally contain texts and this gives an opportunity for you to add your links here. This is the most important aspect of YouTube’s content. Apart from their titles, video descriptions are what make a video to get ranked by search engines. YouTube SEO.
3. Start creating simple videos, reviewing the products you promote. Creating a video doesn’t cost you a single penny, all you need is a clear camera and maybe a computer if you are promoting software right? So, there is actually some good video software which can help you create amazing videos from scratch. For example, Videomaker FX,you may also use only a camera if you are to promote physical products. Here, you will be creating simple videos of your self explaining about a particular product. Also bear in mind that you must be very sure of what you are saying about the same product. If you lie to your viewers, when they buy it and find out that your information is not true, they will never buy from your links and will even unsubscribe to your Channel.
4. Simply refer people from YouTube to your landing page or directly to your affiliate niche by creating tutorials about the products you promote. People will want to try the product because they have seen you use it in your video so they won’t have to doubt it.
YouTube is the place to go since everybody is finding it easier and faster to learn from video tutorials rather than reading books and articles. If you have no idea how to get started with YouTube, here is a place you can find more about YouTube and it’s revenue.